Mobi365 Ubbyisis’ Project 365 - 2022

Day 317 - November 13th - Sunrise reflection

Frosty morning. I was shooting a video selfie for my diary and noticed the cool reflection of the beautiful morning sky on Linus’ window.

native cam. Edited in Imgmi and iColorama. Cleaned up the speckles on the glass with Touch Retouch

8BDB9E4E-5685-4CA2-8898-7EB5DBC8DDD2.jpeg

Can we see that gorgeous portrait of your husband in BW and in the BW challenge of course ? :D
I think the light between his face and the marigold will show up even more beautifully in BW.

Day 317 - November 13th - Sunrise reflection

Frosty morning. I was shooting a video selfie for my diary and noticed the cool reflection of the beautiful morning sky on Linus’ window.

native cam. Edited in Imgmi and iColorama. Cleaned up the speckles on the glass with Touch Retouch

View attachment 187634
This is a very nice photo impressionist sort of effect. :hearteyes:

Are you having a problem making comments on your iPad on Instagram? I just got a 12.9 inch Pro and when I try to comment, the comment box disappears. I’m able to comment on my mini and the 11 inch worked fine. (Before I traded it in). I seem to remember you saying you had a 12.9 inch pro.

Are you having a problem making comments on your iPad on Instagram? I just got a 12.9 inch Pro and when I try to comment, the comment box disappears. I’m able to comment on my mini and the 11 inch worked fine. (Before I traded it in). I seem to remember you saying you had a 12.9 inch pro.
YES, it’s been like that since the release of iPadOS 16.1. At first I thought it had to do with StageManager but it’s the same regardsless of if I have it activated or not. There have been a couple of updates to Instagram recently, but the problem persists. iPad Mini no problems at all, just as for you. It HAS worked OK on my Pro two or three times though, but now I have stopped even trying. What a relief to know it isn’t just my iPad :whistle:

YES, it’s been like that since the release of iPadOS 16.1. At first I thought it had to do with StageManager but it’s the same regardsless of if I have it activated or not. There have been a couple of updates to Instagram recently, but the problem persists. iPad Mini no problems at all, just as for you. It HAS worked OK on my Pro two or three times though, but now I have stopped even trying. What a relief to know it isn’t just my iPad :whistle:
Agree, it doesn’t fix the problem, but it’s nice to know you’re not alone!

I have an iPad Pro 11" running the latest iOS, but I haven't seen that problem (yet, anyway :cautious: ). As a workaround, have you tried using your web browser instead of the IG app? The IG interface in the browser has improved lately.

I have an iPad Pro 11" running the latest iOS, but I haven't seen that problem (yet, anyway :cautious: ). As a workaround, have you tried using your web browser instead of the IG app? The IG interface in the browser has improved lately.
Good idea :thumbs: I’ve noticed the web version is better nowadays. My solution until they eventually fix it is to just pick up my iPhone. But if it takes long perhaps I’ll change my workflow:)

I have. But when I’m posting to instagram from Mobitog, I like to use StageManager so I can bop from Mobitog to Google docs (the commentary and hashtags) to Instagram. It doesn’t allow for two windows on a browser to be open at once. I have used it for my personal browsing and really just forget about. Also, the iPad is always insisting that you use the app. :lmao:

I have. But when I’m posting to instagram from Mobitog, I like to use StageManager so I can bop from Mobitog to Google docs (the commentary and hashtags) to Instagram. It doesn’t allow for two windows on a browser to be open at once. I have used it for my personal browsing and really just forget about. Also, the iPad is always insisting that you use the app. :lmao:
Oh right, you're not just a casual IG visitor any more. :D I keep my hashtags in the Notes app so that I can just swipe to them, but I'm not sure that would work for you.

Oh right, you're not just a casual IG visitor any more. :D I keep my hashtags in the Notes app so that I can just swipe to them, but I'm not sure that would work for you.
I have a Google Doc. I have two personal accounts, an account for Rosie :rolleyes: and now an account for Mobitog. Rosie’s is being neglected. I have lists of hashtags for each as well. While we’re on the subject of hashtags, here’s what I have for Mobitog:#mobilephotography #iphoneography #mobilephoneart #iphoneart #mobitog #hipstamatic #mobilestreetphotography #mobileabstract #android #androidography #androidstudio #mobileography #mobileonly. If anyone can think of any others that may be appropriate I’m open for suggestions.

I have a Google Doc. I have two personal accounts, an account for Rosie :rolleyes: and now an account for Mobitog. Rosie’s is being neglected. I have lists of hashtags for each as well. While we’re on the subject of hashtags, here’s what I have for Mobitog:#mobilephotography #iphoneography #mobilephoneart #iphoneart #mobitog #hipstamatic #mobilestreetphotography #mobileabstract #android #androidography #androidstudio #mobileography #mobileonly. If anyone can think of any others that may be appropriate I’m open for suggestions.
I also use #mobile_phoneography #jj_mobilephotography #raw_mobile #outofthephone

Day 319 - November 15th - Can you spot the UFO :D

Seems we’re getting another grey and dark and uninspiring November day. I thought I just go out one the doorstep and take a snapshot for my diary. Can you see the two tiny speckles? I wonder what it is - an airplane perhaps. Would have been much cooler with an UFO or at least two swans :)

Edits in Photoleap

6441AB28-54E5-45E2-A477-B89C713F5021.jpeg

Day 319 - November 15th - Can you spot the UFO :D

Seems we’re getting another grey and dark and uninspiring November day. I thought I just go out one the doorstep and take a snapshot for my diary. Can you see the two tiny speckles? I wonder what it is - an airplane perhaps. Would have been much cooler with an UFO or at least two swans :)

Edits in Photoleap

View attachment 187689
I see it!! • •

Back
Top Bottom