Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

You have lots of very interesting insects, Eva. I love seeing your world. I get a wonderful glimpse without having to travel there. I wish we had people here from places like Russia. Would so love to peek into their world. Especially the rural areas like yours.

Thanks Ann :inlove:

Day 210 - July 28th - 5 am

I just realised I had not used my camera since early this morning. Now it’s raining. This landscape photo in portrait mode is extracted from a video clip I shot for my video diary at 5 this morning. I did a cropped version, but I think this 9:16 is better because it shows more of the sky. I used the app Video2Photo for this.

DEB69374-8E9A-4220-BF94-55B374595354.png

I really enjoyed the uncut lawn with all the flowers when my DH was away. It’s all over now ;)
Me too! I love the clover and dandelions, and the various grasses that get tall and put out shoots like wheat... but my friend (whose property I live on) doesn’t like it at all and is constantly driving around on his mower, much like your hubby. :rolleyes: :lol:

Me too! I love the clover and dandelions, and the various grasses that get tall and put out shoots like wheat... but my friend (whose property I live on) doesn’t like it at all and is constantly driving around on his mower, much like your hubby. :rolleyes: :lol:
Some people just want to cut everything down - just because they can.... Must have something to do with a sense of power they get when they can control nature. I really don’t see why a lawn must look like a sterile golf course. We have quite a large garden though and since many years there are some areas that are sacred - no mower comes even close. In late summer/early autumn my DH goes over those areas with a scythe so that the seeds spread better

Oh yes! We get green woodpeckers on our lawn when it’s a little longer. And I love the daisies. Fortunately Tom isn’t fastidious about keeping it short.

Day 211 - July 29th - Fluffy friends :inlove:

Early this morning I took a walk to nearby a farm to admire the lambs with their mothers. I’m in the manic editing mood so I’ve used a lot of apps on this one. I’m not even sure I should have edited at all :whistle: But I have some trouble with my Apple Watch and the best way to stop thinking about it is a good editing session :) Apps involved (I think): Becasso, iColorama, Snapseed, Lenslight (JillyG :s fault:D)

926205B0-C679-4D04-BF7E-B1E96A59D865.jpeg

Early this morning I took a walk to nearby a farm to admire the lambs with their mothers. I’m in the manic editing mood so I’ve used a lot of apps on this one. I’m not even sure I should have edited at all :whistle: But I have some trouble with my Apple Watch and the best way to stop thinking about it is a good editing session :) Apps involved (I think): Becasso, iColorama, Snapseed, Lenslight (JillyG :s fault:D)

View attachment 159432
Lovely

View attachment 159432
Awwww, lovely!!

View attachment 159432
Gorgeous. Love the edit.

Day 212 - July 30th - Before the “pissväder”

It’s been a day of rain and pain. But at least it started with a beautiful sunrise

Proshot and then edited in RAW Power

View attachment 159450
I could see from the weather forecast last night that rain was coming your way. Down south here, it’s been a hot day, and it’s even hotter tomorrow. The builder is complaining that the cement between the bricks is drying out too quickly. Honestly, they’re like farmers - the weather is never right for them!! :lol:

I could see from the weather forecast last night that rain was coming your way. Down south here, it’s been a hot day, and it’s even hotter tomorrow. The builder is complaining that the cement between the bricks is drying out too quickly. Honestly, they’re like farmers - the weather is never right for them!! :lol:

I know what you mean :whistle: I think we’ll get the hot stuff on Saturday;)

Day 214 - August 1st - Summer breakfast :inlove:

My boys had a late breakfast today as Linus slept until 10. He’s back to work since Monday so I guess he’s extra tired. We have a great time with 25 degrees, no wind and sunshine. Well deserved :thumbs:

The tattoo is fake by the way

Shot with native iOS cam and edited in Snapseed as the original looked a little washed out

4B492971-E901-4072-92F8-6DF85B1962E6.jpeg

Day 214 - August 1st - Summer breakfast :inlove:

My boys had a late breakfast today as Linus slept until 10. He’s back to work since Monday so I guess he’s extra tired. We have a great time with 25 degrees, no wind and sunshine. Well deserved :thumbs:

The tattoo is fake by the way

Shot with native iOS cam and edited in Snapseed as the original looked a little washed out

View attachment 159507
A lovely portrait. What work does he do Eva?

A lovely portrait. What work does he do Eva?

He and his three work mates are doing a lot of different things. They help with trash recycling, they keep walking paths clear from trash, they help others with shopping. Sometimes they just relax in their “base camp” :cool: I must admit I’m not so sure about what they do exactly :alien:, as it’s the staff at Linus’ place who has all the contact with the work place. But I know that he likes his work. He doesn’t get paid, but he knows nothing about unimportant things like money, so he‘s happy with it:whistle:

He and his three work mates are doing a lot of different things. They help with trash recycling, they keep walking paths clear from trash, they help others with shopping. Sometimes they just relax in their “base camp” :cool: I must admit I’m not so sure about what they do exactly :alien:, as it’s the staff at Linus’ place who has all the contact with the work place. But I know that he likes his work. He doesn’t get paid, but he knows nothing about unimportant things like money, so he‘s happy with it:whistle:
Ahhh, the same sort of thing that Nicola does. She doesn’t get paid either. In fact, I think my sister pays for the privilege. :rolleyes:

Day 215 - August 2nd - Yummy :)

Linus loves bacon and eggs so we served him that for lunch before we packed is stuff and drove him back to his home. Now I’ll have to post boring photos of flowers and sunrises until his next visit :D

Just a little Snapseed

D32E9871-E715-4CF4-BAC7-62B5A9F40FBE.png

Back
Top Bottom