Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 223 - August 10th - Art for art’s sake :D

I have been complaining loudly about the fact that our dust bin uglifies my photos... I guess my DH couldn’t stand listening to my whining anymore. So he started a new craft project which now is finished :thumbs:

39587CB0-D27E-402C-A17B-8BF192D8B7B1.jpeg

Day 223 - August 10th - Art for art’s sake :D

I have been complaining loudly about the fact that our dust bin uglifies my photos... I guess my DH couldn’t stand listening to my whining anymore. So he started a new craft project which now is finished :thumbs:

View attachment 159718
Day 224 - August 11th - Just like my current hair style :cool:

I haven’t got my hair cut since BC (Before Corona). It almost looks like this :eek:

Do you see the tiny fly :D

Snapseed

View attachment 159770
I was fortunate to get my hair cut the day before they closed down the salons. I’ve been sporting a bun, lately. But, with schools gearing up to return in a few weeks, I guess I better make an appointment. I really hate going for hair cuts.....

Day 225 - August 12th - DH just can’t get enough of chopping logs :lmao:

As one of our few remaining fir trees was dying from being full of spruce bark beetles it was time to take it down today. So now there will be more to chop and more logs to store. My DH did a slight mistake so the tree fell out on the road instead of the planned direction. The road got totally blocked, but the disturbing neighbour was our knight in shining armour and quickly cleared the road.

This pic is edited in iColorama and Clip2Comic and is just a cut (with Video2Photo) from a two minute long video I created in Videoleap. In the past I’ve often thought that I really would like to learn a bit about video editing, but I haven’t found time for it. Started to think “I’ll start that project when I retire”. And well - now I AM retired so .... It’s fun to learn something new and videos are perfect to share with Linus, better than stills.

As I’ve spent so much time on the video I haven’t got out and taken photos today except for the sunrise this morning ;) and you’ve seen a lot of those already

B6D74C6F-14FC-4631-B3DC-F7A857DA571D.jpeg

link to the clip in case you want to see the tree fall

As one of our few remaining fir trees was dying from being full of spruce bark beetles it was time to take it down today. So now there will be more to chop and more logs to store. My DH did a slight mistake so the tree fell out on the road instead of the planned direction. The road got totally blocked, but the disturbing neighbour was our knight in shining armour and quickly cleared the road.

This pic is edited in iColorama and Clip2Comic and is just a cut (with Video2Photo) from a two minute long video I created in Videoleap. In the past I’ve often thought that I really would like to learn a bit about video editing, but I haven’t found time for it. Started to think “I’ll start that project when I retire”. And well - now I AM retired so .... It’s fun to learn something new and videos are perfect to share with Linus, better than stills.

As I’ve spent so much time on the video I haven’t got out and taken photos today except for the sunrise this morning ;) and you’ve seen a lot of those already

View attachment 159784

I LOVE how your DH tries to stop the tree from falling that way. :lol: And the noisy neighbour comes into his own in this situation.

View attachment 159784

Thank goodness there were no cars but I don’t suppose you have many. Dangerous business, tree cutting.

View attachment 159784

It’s strange to me that everybody is now shooting in portrait mode. I think it gives such a narrow view and when I first started iphone videoing, online tuts encouraged you to use landscape. I suppose it fits better with Instagram.

It’s strange to me that everybody is now shooting in portrait mode. I think it gives such a narrow view and when I first started iphone videoing, online tuts encouraged you to use landscape. I suppose it fits better with Instagram.

I know. My ambition is shoot in landscape mode. But it’s so much easier to shoot videos with the phone in portrait mode and then it’s the Instagram thing... In this special case I never intended to use it for anything else than my personal video diary. And the tall tree was shouting “I look good in portrait mode” :D

Thank goodness there were no cars but I don’t suppose you have many. Dangerous business, tree cutting.

First car we saw after this little mishappening was about half an hour later. And most people drive at low speed when they pass here. Not everyone though. My DH had everything planned but it turned out the wind, which was really hardly no wind at all, came from the west and not from the north as it had done earlier during the day.

Day 226 - August 13th - My loyal companion in the loo :D

Meet mr Spiderman or perhaps mrs Spiderwoman. I spotted it our rest room in the beginning of the summer and it is still around. I really wonder what it feeds on :eek::lmao: It is very tiny, perhaps 4 mm.
Shot with iPhone 11 native cam with Moment macro lens. Edited in Snapseed. Just by coincidence I found that the HDR option worked great to pull out the details.

3F22D7A6-8B63-4359-8B40-632979EF9D9B.png

original:
41872237-0CE0-432C-80DE-4680A4C84174.jpeg
and a pic to show how tiny it really is:
E845E5C6-6A1B-4084-8C78-1EE47A1E02F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 227 - August 14th - After the thunderstorm :thumbs:

Woke up at three by heavy thunder. Disconnected all the cables and went back to sleep. My DH said he couldn’t understand I could sleep in such a noise. But I learned this trick when I was confined to a hospital bed for several months. When things are too much I just turn myself off :cool:

Good to get some extra sleep too as Gustafsson Junior will come over for the weekend. I love him more than I can tell, but he sure takes a lot of energy. But in a way he also gives me energy. I’m not sure what I mean really :alien: But it’s a fact that I often feel a tiny bit exhausted after a weekend with mr Bubbleman

The sweetpea is one of the surviving flowers from last weeks accident with the pot being knocked down by the northern wind

ProShot and RAW Power

F2514A16-9754-420B-97BA-5E123DDDE243.jpeg

Wow, lovely. I think we have 18 degrees!!!!
The punishment for sending me the thunderstorm :lmao: No, really I feel sorry for you. Since that thunderstorm the weather has been absolutely perfect here at lat 60 and it seems it will continue like this, with a bit lower temperatures, but still around 25.

Day 229 - August 16th - The weekend fun is over :(

But he’ll be back the 28th :thumbs:
We’ve had a wonderful weekend with Linus. He left earlier than usual today as one of the staff called and asked if Linus wanted to go for a swim in a lake near Uppsala. He packed his stuff in a rush and off he went ;) They just sent some photos and their obviously having a great time.

Now I won’t have access to my favourite photo subject until the 28th :(:D

Snapseed

358B2CDE-0490-4F3D-BDD1-6389F49D5A91.png

Day 229 - August 16th - The weekend fun is over :(

But he’ll be back the 28th :thumbs:
We’ve had a wonderful weekend with Linus. He left earlier than usual today as one of the staff called and asked if Linus wanted to go for a swim in a lake near Uppsala. He packed his stuff in a rush and off he went ;) They just sent some photos and their obviously having a great time.

Now I won’t have access to my favourite photo subject until the 28th :(:D

Snapseed

View attachment 159876
Dismissed with a wave!! :D Now you can have a rest.

Back
Top Bottom