Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

I guess you know who‘s the sinner ;) But at least his phone doesn’t crash all the time - sometimes I think I should have kept it instead of buying my expensive X. But what’s done is done.
Well, thank goodness his doesn’t crash! We wouldn’t want that. I’m always grabbing people’s phones and cleaning the lenses. :D

Day 42 - February 11th - Zooming in

Boring day. Didn’t have any ideas of what to shoot. Ended up with these lichens. iPhoneX 1) normal lens (1x) 2) 2x 3) Kodak macro lens. “Film strip” created in Moldiv

A30AF917-78DC-4E75-8E10-33671B33A2CE.jpeg

Day 42 - February 11th - Zooming in

Boring day. Didn’t have any ideas of what to shoot. Ended up with these lichens. iPhoneX 1) normal lens (1x) 2) 2x 3) Kodak macro lens. “Film strip” created in Moldiv

View attachment 155137
I have many days like that.:rolleyes: Well done for getting out there and finding something to photograph. And these little lichens are lovely - like little sponges.

I have many days like that.:rolleyes: Well done for getting out there and finding something to photograph. And these little lichens are lovely - like little sponges.
They are located on a tree stump beside our trash bin, so it was impossible not to see them ;)

Oh my goodness - like green fingers emerging from the earth. Great image.
I didn’t see the fingers myself, but yes: you’re absolutely right :) We’ve found some old bones in our garden over the years when we’ve buried our cats - is this some kind of resurrection:D

Day 44 - February 13th - There is beauty to be found even in the most unexpected places :cool:

Noticed this on the trash bin this morning - I’m sure one or two of you will tell me what the first photo shows - looks like some kind of bird?

Snapseed

9FF58A1C-EEE7-4898-9F65-3168DB0B22B0.jpeg

8534FEA8-2668-4010-8FA1-D7C9D0FF3DD8.jpeg

also tried with the Kodak macro lens clip:
5C3D4A74-79CF-4698-BF29-D252A1240958.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 46 - February 15th - Mixed emotions today

I woke up and realized that my heel didn’t ache as much as usual :thumbs: Set off for a long walk only to meet this poor thing in the middle of the road:cry:
35415866-AF1F-4CF0-A059-1C9756D9EFDF.jpeg

A more positive experience was that for the first time since July I felt comfortable enough to grab a triple espresso at the shopping centre - as also my stomach was in better mood :cool: Had to celebrate with another pair of shoes - irresistible:D I had got checks from my workplace for christmas so I only paid for one shoe - sort of:whistle:

83FC1F57-EAAE-4DB4-B3A2-5414EB3047C5.png

Day 46 - February 15th - Mixed emotions today

I woke up and realized that my heel didn’t ache as much as usual :thumbs: Set off for a long walk only to meet this poor thing in the middle of the road:cry:
View attachment 155262
A more positive experience was that for the first time since July I felt comfortable enough to grab a triple espresso at the shopping centre - as also my stomach was in better mood :cool: Had to celebrate with another pair of shoes - irresistible:D I had got checks from my workplace for christmas so I only paid for one shoe - sort of:whistle:

View attachment 155261
PS now the heel is aching and my stomach is back to its’ normal upset state. But it was great while it lasted. Like a good dream :alien: :cool:

But you did get another pair of shoes, and that hasn’t changed. :thumbs:
True - I’m wearing them now. And the espresso was superb. Tomorrow’s a new day - with new adventures - we are a bit worried about that Dennis (the Menace) I guess he is visiting you right now. We are expecting him over here tomorrow.

True - I’m wearing them now. And the espresso was superb. Tomorrow’s a new day - with new adventures - we are a bit worried about that Dennis (the Menace) I guess he is visiting you right now. We are expecting him over here tomorrow.
Yes, he’s whistling around the cottage and making the chimney sing! I expect there’ll be some tree branches down tomorrow.

Yes, he’s whistling around the cottage and making the chimney sing! I expect there’ll be some tree branches down tomorrow.
We are taking precautions. Filling up with water and powering up our power banks. And we have lots of logs for the stove from last year’s storm.

We are taking precautions. Filling up with water and powering up our power banks. And we have lots of logs for the stove from last year’s storm.
And now - guess who had forgotten he was filling up the bathtub - I noticed the water closet made strange sounds. At least we found out in time. The water level in the tub is only an inch or two from the top edge.

Back
Top Bottom