Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

And now - guess who had forgotten he was filling up the bathtub - I noticed the water closet made strange sounds. At least we found out in time. The water level in the tub is only an inch or two from the top edge.
:eek: But it’s easily done. Thank heavens you realised in time!

Day 47 - February 16th - Sign of spring in our garage :thumbs:

Our fig tree is spending the winter in the garage and we noticed it has woken up from the hibernation. The figs are from last summer though. Let’s see if they ripens in a few months.

The pink light is from my DH’s special lighting for growing plants. Edited in iColorama

9456C69A-E952-4697-B2D4-7FD466F79DB7.jpeg

Our fig tree is spending the winter in the garage and we noticed it has woken up from the hibernation. The figs are from last summer though. Let’s see if they ripens in a few months.

The pink light is from my DH’s special lighting for growing plants. Edited in iColorama

View attachment 155297
Wow, look at those figs! I hope they ripen.

View attachment 155297
Love figs! Enjoy!

Day 48 - February 17th - It’s getting crowded out here :D

As some of you might remember from my 2019 365 the greedy person who cut down the forest also wants to attract people to build houses here. Luckily enough it seems people don’t find it very attractive. Three houses are being built right know, but the land owner had hoped for twelve.

B5E230A6-A38B-4019-B187-8A659C277182.png

Left arrow - new house; right arrow - our house
6C0709DD-6E67-485D-BBEC-292F03E3ED1E.jpeg

Yes, but only after I’d tried to get a speck of dirt off my iPad screen. :lmao:
Truth is I just heard it above my head and turned my phone towards the part of the sky where the sound came from. Didn’t see the copter so I was pretty sure it was hidden behind the tree tops. It was only tonight when I showed the photo to my husband that I discovered it :cool:

Day 48 - February 17th - It’s getting crowded out here :D

As some of you might remember from my 2019 365 the greedy person who cut down the forest also wants to attract people to build houses here. Luckily enough it seems people don’t find it very attractive. Three houses are being built right know, but the land owner had hoped for twelve.

View attachment 155328

Left arrow - new house; right arrow - our house
View attachment 155329
Peace and quiet alright!

Day 49 - February 18th - At least the greenhouse wasn’t damaged this time :thumbs:

Dennis is still strong here. Why can’t he just leave?! Tonight I was sleeping better than for many months, just to abruptly wake up by the sound of our doorbell: “Sorry to wake you up but one of your trees just fell down and blocks the road”. It’s an old huge fir tree and it looks very healthy, look att the clean inside of the trunk. My DH still hasn’t chopped all the wood created by the storm Elvira in January last year. Perhaps it’s time for him to retire - he could have done that two years ago, but he likes his job and works four days a week. Now he could work as a full time wood chopper - unpaid unfortunately :D

C714CC65-29C1-4F74-B172-17D8E29CCC6A.png
71C194A3-0F20-40C6-8908-E414FC7E3191.png

Day 49 - February 18th - At least the greenhouse wasn’t damaged this time :thumbs:

Dennis is still strong here. Why can’t he just leave?! Tonight I was sleeping better than for many months, just to abruptly wake up by the sound of our doorbell: “Sorry to wake you up but one of your trees just fell down and blocks the road”. It’s an old huge fir tree and it looks very healthy, look att the clean inside of the trunk. My DH still hasn’t chopped all the wood created by the storm Elvira in January last year. Perhaps it’s time for him to retire - he could have done that two years ago, but he likes his job and works four days a week. Now he could work as a full time wood chopper - unpaid unfortunately :D

View attachment 155348View attachment 155349
Agh, a perfectly healthy tree brought down because of its shallow roots. So sad. And phew, it missed the greenhouse!

Day 50 - February 19th - Fun in the sun :cool:

My DH doesn’t work on Wednesdays - or rather he doesn’t work at his workplace :)

I love how the wood shavings got backlit in this one. In fact I had to use the Retouch app to shave off some shavings from the face :D

F2296190-C8EB-416D-8976-A7D0AD781BEB.jpeg

unshaved face
CA5ED93B-3985-40B2-B11B-EF4CC42985CA.png

Day 50 - February 19th - Fun in the sun :cool:

My DH doesn’t work on Wednesdays - or rather he doesn’t work at his workplace :)

I love how the wood shavings got backlit in this one. In fact I had to use the Retouch app to shave off some shavings from the face :D

View attachment 155402

unshaved face
View attachment 155403
Beware! Man at Work! He’s very handy to have around. I too love the backlit shavings.

It only lasted for a few minutes - I was lucky I looked out from the window in the right moment. Grabbed the phone and rushed out still dressed in pyjama :D I’m happy to live out here, where I can behave however I want:whistle:
I can imagine! I would love to do that too, but we now live in a very busy street, 2 blocks away from a shopping mall. I would probably make the news :lol:

I can imagine! I would love to do that too, but we now live in a very busy street, 2 blocks away from a shopping mall. I would probably make the news :lol:
When we were young (younger :alien: ) we lived in a small apartment in central Uppsala. It was very close to a grocery store. The person I later married:whistle: used to go there dressed in his bathrobe. We had a tiny fridge and at that time he was a heavy beer drinker, so he went there quite often. I think they found him a bit excentrique:)

When we were young (younger :alien: ) we lived in a small apartment in central Uppsala. It was very close to a grocery store. The person I later married:whistle: used to go there dressed in his bathrobe. We had a tiny fridge and at that time he was a heavy beer drinker, so he went there quite often. I think they found him a bit excentrique:)
Love people’s (love) stories :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom