Mobi366 Ubbyisis’ Project 366 - 2020

Day 35 - February 4th - Frosty

For the first time in a while we had a cold night. Our helleborus are alive but a bit frosty.

Snapseed

View attachment 154852

Also tried my Kodak macro lens but today I was unlucky and didn’t have patience to retry. I’ll have to practice more.
View attachment 154853
Nice photo. The challenge with macro lens is to get and keep focus as you are really close to the subject. With practice you will get there!

Day 35 - February 4th - Frosty

For the first time in a while we had a cold night. Our helleborus are alive but a bit frosty.

Snapseed

View attachment 154852

Also tried my Kodak macro lens but today I was unlucky and didn’t have patience to retry. I’ll have to practice more.
View attachment 154853
Lovely image. Look at all that frost looking just like sugar crystals.

Day 36 - February 5th - Power sources

The Apple Activity app has given me a hard challenge for this month. And because of the kidney stone adventure I lost two days. Now I’m back on track.

I was fiddling with various camera apps and settings to avoid the fried egg effect on the sun (found the expression in JillyG :s 366 - I love the expression). My phone kept crashing so my experiments were useless and I continued my power walk.

Snapseed and LR mobile - I wanted to dramatise the powerful view

81501603-125D-49DF-AC3E-4C183947842C.jpeg

The Apple Activity app has given me a hard challenge for this month. And because of the kidney stone adventure I lost two days. Now I’m back on track.

I was fiddling with various camera apps and settings to avoid the fried egg effect on the sun (found the expression in JillyG :s 366 - I love the expression). My phone kept crashing so my experiments were useless and I continued my power walk.

View attachment 154894
very dramatic indeed, I like it :thumbs:

View attachment 154894
Yes, very dramatic. I’m not very enamored with to wires at the moment - see my 365!

View attachment 154894
Lovely

Day 38 - February 7th - Great expectations :inlove::thumbs:

DH bought petunia cuttings today. The gardening season has begun :cool:

I made this composite in SuperimposeX and the file got so huge it almost killed my iPad.

View attachment 154946
Will these be put in the greenhouse or in the house to keep them alive until Spring? It’s so good to be planning for the future isn’t it.

I am sooooooo jealous. We have at least 3 months before planting.....
Will these be put in the greenhouse or in the house to keep them alive until Spring? It’s so good to be planning for the future isn’t it.

Right now they are staying in our guest room - very suitable placement ;) Later (some time in March) they will be placed in the greenhouse - with the frost-guard on. And when summer gets within reach my gardener will hang them on our porch. They usually grow up to giant plants.

Day 40 - February 9th - Redecorating project

As the weather is nasty we started a new indoor project. We’re going to decorate our walls with our own photos. Found relatively cheap frames at IKEA :thumbs: NB the painting to the left isn’t created by me (unfortunately ;)).

4CD9F6A3-F20E-4C43-92AF-8C363FD41A27.png

Day 40 - February 9th - Redecorating project

As the weather is nasty we started a new indoor project. We’re going to decorate our walls with our own photos. Found relatively cheap frames at IKEA :thumbs: NB the painting to the left isn’t created by me (unfortunately ;)).

View attachment 155039
What a great IDEA (see what I did there :lol: )!

Day 41 - February 10th - Someone’s been shopping :inlove:

Yesterday Linus had a big shopping day with the staff where he lives and this evening he was happy to show us what he had bought. He has good taste :thumbs:

Shot with iPhone 6s plus with dirty lens. Edited in Focos and iColorama

3097B9AB-8B94-4F70-A534-07F5E527732D.jpeg

Day 41 - February 10th - Someone’s been shopping :inlove:

Yesterday Linus had a big shopping day with the staff where he lives and this evening he was happy to show us what he had bought. He has good taste :thumbs:

Shot with iPhone 6s plus with dirty lens. Edited in Focos and iColorama

View attachment 155109
Always lovely to see an image of Linus - dirty lens or not.:hearteyes: It drives me mad when people don’t clean their lenses.

Always lovely to see an image of Linus - dirty lens or not.:hearteyes: It drives me mad when people don’t clean their lenses.
I guess you know who‘s the sinner ;) But at least his phone doesn’t crash all the time - sometimes I think I should have kept it instead of buying my expensive X. But what’s done is done.

Back
Top Bottom