ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Dinner with Junior

native cam, portrait edited in LR mobile, leaves photo background added in Picsart

4F868047-0AB7-4E1D-A9C0-933828F2B3EE.jpeg

favourite dish - taco seasoned minced meat rolls or to put it simpler ”tacospett” as we call them

edits LR mobile

E833DECE-4F9C-4671-A951-BFE37B5615B2.jpeg

A804A210-F9CC-426E-B384-B04D25A08524.jpeg

475F3390-A996-42BB-89C3-F2EF31128E01.jpeg

hipster style - Hipstamatic X

CB860EB1-9B63-46AC-A35E-660CBEDC0C09.jpeg

That happy face. :hearteyes: :D
Well, you never know what’s on his mind. Earlier today he punched a workmate in the face :( According to the staff it was a normal reaction for someone who can’t express himself otherwise when he gets provoked. The workmate had been pushing (shoving?) Linus several times….
I also think Linus is a bit overexcited because of tomorrow’s plans.

Well, you never know what’s on his mind. Earlier today he punched a workmate in the face :( According to the staff it was a normal reaction for someone who can’t express himself otherwise when he gets provoked. The workmate had been pushing (shoving?) Linus several times….
I also think Linus is a bit overexcited because of tomorrow’s plans.
What’s happening tomorrow?

What’s happening tomorrow?
Linus fav aka my brother and his wife are coming to Uppsala. The plans are bowling and dinner at O’Learys (a kind of sportsbar). And then…. we’re going to a concert with the king of Balkan pop - Goran Bregovic. The man that has inspired Linus to wear so many wrist watches :D I will only attend to the concert. Can’t risk anything with my f-word tummy.

Linus fav aka my brother and his wife are coming to Uppsala. The plans are bowling and dinner at O’Learys (a kind of sportsbar). And then…. we’re going to a concert with the king of Balkan pop - Goran Bregovic. The man that has inspired Linus to wear so many wrist watches :D I will only attend to the concert. Can’t risk anything with my f-word tummy.
No wonder he’s excited!!!!! :D

It sounds like fun! Sorry for your tummy troubles. I have occasional bouts, but it’s mostly under control. I can’t imagine living with it day after day.

It sounds like fun! Sorry for your tummy troubles. I have occasional bouts, but it’s mostly under control. I can’t imagine living with it day after day.
Mostly I don’t complain as by now I’m so used to it. 8 years since the surgery. But sometimes it just makes me mad. Like now when I realise it was perhaps a bad idea to think I could join Linus and the gang today. Still haven’t made up my mind. I don’t want to ruin the evening for Linus if bad things happen.

Mostly I don’t complain as by now I’m so used to it. 8 years since the surgery. But sometimes it just makes me mad. Like now when I realise it was perhaps a bad idea to think I could join Linus and the gang today. Still haven’t made up my mind. I don’t want to ruin the evening for Linus if bad things happen.
Sending you hugs!

Sending you hugs!
Thanks :inlove: I just created a Plan B - I go to town with them. And IF the tummy goes bananas before the concert starts late tonight DH can drive me home. Linus won’t miss anything as he’ll be together with my brother and the others. Oh no, this isn’t perfect. I need a plan for a during-concert-trouble situation:thinking:

Back home again

We had a great time. Linus was so happy. And I had no tummy problems. We came back here just after midnight and now Mr Balkan Pop lover refuses to go to bed :whistle:

09762957-2D50-4877-A34A-317513AEE9C1.jpeg

2F72DDE1-2260-4C33-B845-6B8CD3C5C44E.jpeg

68159F17-29F9-45FE-A416-35177C2E4E78.jpeg

4DE768E0-7E9D-4743-BA35-F972527E74F6.jpeg

too many tall people there :confused: But later on he was standing just in front.Kind persons noticed him and helped him. Didn’t take any pics but fact is he was dancing and flirting and drinking alcoholic cider:eek::D

The moon followed us on our drive home

AD6C3AE1-ABAF-404F-9884-3B3D7D218BDA.jpeg

Back home again

We had a great time. Linus was so happy. And I had no tummy problems. We came back here just after midnight and now Mr Balkan Pop lover refuses to go to bed :whistle:

View attachment 186370

View attachment 186373

View attachment 186371

View attachment 186372
too many tall people there :confused: But later on he was standing just in front.Kind persons noticed him and helped him. Didn’t take any pics but fact is he was dancing and flirting and drinking alcoholic cider:eek::D

View attachment 186374
Can’t recal the last time I saw midnight. Looks like a great night

Back home again

View attachment 186370

View attachment 186373

View attachment 186371

View attachment 186372

View attachment 186374
What a great experience! I haven’t been to a live concert for ages.

What a great experience! I haven’t been to a live concert for ages.
It was our third this year :thumbs: I think this was the last one for 2022. At least we haven’t booked anything yet. You should have seen Linus dancing and laughing with the Balkan ladies. My guess is that 99% of the audience had origins in the Balkan countries.

Going home :oops::inlove:

Feels empty and too silent here now. And the sunset was before 6 pm :alien::coffee:

Shot through the car window. Edits in Apple Photos and Snapseed

View attachment 186422

pink clouds at sunset - no edit

View attachment 186423
Fantastic (sad) portrait of Linus. I've always wanted to do one of those through the car window with reflections type image.

Fantastic (sad) portrait of Linus. I've always wanted to do one of those through the car window with reflections type image.

Just love that image of Linus... very poignant.
Thank you both :inlove: It was just a whim. I was about to enter the car and I saw Linus in there and I thought: Must have a photo for my diary. Had a closer look at the photo in the car and realized it was a good one. I also noticed the sad mood. Linus wasn’t sad though. I think he was wondering if I shouldn’t go with them after all. He seemed really happy with getting home to base.

It was our third this year :thumbs: I think this was the last one for 2022. At least we haven’t booked anything yet. You should have seen Linus dancing and laughing with the Balkan ladies. My guess is that 99% of the audience had origins in the Balkan countries.
I would have loved to have seen that!:hearteyes:

Hundreds of cranes, just above our house!

I am an enemy of Instagram’s new style which means that reels get the most visibility - hmmm can’t really explain this in English. But sometimes a video is way much better than a still. This is one example.
Halfanhour ago hundreds of cranes passed by and circled above us. It seemed they couldn’t decide if they should continue their journey to the south. It’s quite a strong SSW wind here.

We must hurry over to Linus who’s is hopefully getting the vaccine no 5 this afternoon. This time he’ll go there with the staff. But we want to visit him afterwards.

For seeing the video clip you’ll have to swap over to Instagram

here’s a still as a teaser ;)

DF03241C-9952-409E-A40A-C86EA57C4EBF.jpeg

Today’s lesson: You’re braver without Mummy :rolleyes:

Just came home after a short visit at Linus’ place. He had received his fifth vaccine dose with a smile on his face :thumbs: Two of his neighbours also got the vaccine. Three persons from the staff went to the health centre with the gang. Great strategy - I’m so glad this is done. Next time will be in March.

Native cam, edits in Picsart

60F70B6E-7283-44C3-BAFC-8A702055F002.jpeg

A3CA110B-C0EA-4DBD-BFA9-9A98043E99EA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom