ubbyisis' playground and gallery

October mood :):( mixed feelings

It’s still so beautiful in the nature. I wish I could enjoy it fully instead of mourning in advance about the dark and dreary season we have ahead of us

35 minutes after sunset. The photo didn’t turn out the way I saw the scene. Played around in Brushstroke and made an oil painting which I blended with another version of the photo

3419D6E4-7E6A-43EF-94C1-64802831D512.jpeg

Staying alive :thumbs::inlove:

F67D1CF9-5778-4296-BCCB-6E56D36AF25F.jpeg

We both like to take photos through the windows now that the cold is coming. And the most important window is the one fronting the bird feeders. DH worked hard. Let’s see if we can get better bird photos tomorrow

Shot with native cam through the window of course :Dedits in LR mobile

CBCBD68E-6E3E-4CFF-9891-87CAC516C7E8.jpeg

You know that feeling when you’re so tired you just stay awake doing meaningless but fun things - like crazy edits

This is one of the photos from my 365 today day 286. It’s been treated with iColorama and Photoroom. JillyG , you made me do this by writing that your iColorama tried to lure you into subscription. Still works for me on my iPad - haven’t checked the S version on the phone. When I got that evil sign I managed to click Restore Purchase somewhere. Seems to be spooky things going on with the app. Perhaps it’s been hijacked.

C96DEFCA-0D26-4D6F-8F0D-E7D86BEABAB7.jpeg

We both like to take photos through the windows now that the cold is coming. And the most important window is the one fronting the bird feeders. DH worked hard. Let’s see if we can get better bird photos tomorrow

Shot with native cam through the window of course :Dedits in LR mobile

View attachment 186585
I so need to clean my windows too.., :cautious: :feet:

You know that feeling when you’re so tired you just stay awake doing meaningless but fun things - like crazy edits

This is one of the photos from my 365 today day 286. It’s been treated with iColorama and Photoroom. JillyG , you made me do this by writing that your iColorama tried to lure you into subscription. Still works for me on my iPad - haven’t checked the S version on the phone. When I got that evil sign I managed to click Restore Purchase somewhere. Seems to be spooky things going on with the app. Perhaps it’s been hijacked.

View attachment 186592
Well, I for one am glad that I inspired this marvellous creation. Jerry has told me how to get my iColorama back. Ted had told me, but I stupidly went to Settings on my iPad, instead of Settings in iColorama.:rolleyes:

Wonder how he spent the weekend :thinking::inlove:

Monday coffee meeting with Linus. He seemed completely exhausted - have you ever seen him looking this tired? He seemed happy though as we got tons of hugs and kisses.
Shot with Portrait setting on native cam, Edits in Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 186724

View attachment 186725

View attachment 186726
I was scrolling up (instead of the usual down), and thought that he looked wan and not his usual smiling self when you take his photo. I wonder what‘s happened?

I was scrolling up (instead of the usual down), and thought that he looked wan and not his usual smiling self when you take his photo. I wonder what‘s happened?
One of the carers had also noted that he wasn’t his usual self. Perhaps he just had had a bad night. That’s what I hope at least

One of the carers had also noted that he wasn’t his usual self. Perhaps he just had had a bad night. That’s what I hope at least
P.S. I just saw some photos of Linus and a friend on Instagram and he looked as his usual self. He’s got his nails painted and made his own dinner with the helf of one of the carers :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom