ubbyisis' playground and gallery

Moody garden photos and What’s happened with Insta

at 16:48 this afternoon, edits in VSCO and Snapseed

View attachment 187182

yesterday at 15:05 - edited in LR mobile

View attachment 187180

Just a rant: suddenly I can’t create Insta posts with my iPad Pro. I can’t write the caption because part of the area where the text should be is hidden and it’s impossible to scroll up. Strange thing is that it worked normally a few hours ago…. and no updates have been done. Works normally with iPad Mini and with iPhone. Every day brings new mysteries :alien:

View attachment 187181
I occasionally can’t post a reply on Instagram. I always like to reply if someone makes a comment. I can most of the time, but occasionally, I hit reply and the screen goes blank. Weird things are afoot.

Like text to AI Image but the other way round :lmao: :D :alien:

my input
DBBEF416-6238-4A1E-89B0-3093134A1615.jpeg

the text output:
a pair of shoes flying through the air, inspired by Esther Blaikie MacKinnon, pixabay contest winner, holography, sunset and big clouds behind her, photograph captured in the woods, augmented reality, running shoes, red sky, beautiful cloud, skye meaker, sectoid, it is emitting a bright

the website for doing this:

read about this in a tech newsletter and couldn’t resist trying it :whistle:

:)Lots of wrinkles and shaved hair :eek: :lmao:

A selfie from yesterday’s walk run through CLIP Interrogator. I will make an experiment and retouch my face to see what happens to the wrinkle-comment :cool: Cool thing is that it says I have a proud smile:cool: I felt proud when I shot this just after my long walk

0C2776C6-6EE1-4B80-AB74-30B9F672ABE3.jpeg

a woman wearing glasses and a jacket, a character portrait, inspired by Grethe Jürgens, featured on cg society, neoplasticism, 2019 trending photo, some trees in the background, sweden, front facing camera, lots of wrinkles, shaved hair, uncropped, cgtrader, proud smile

AND I couldn’t resist taking this AI text and use it as input text in Nightcafé :lol:

EBCFFD5B-BC82-47FE-9126-7B53A69B2D94.jpeg

Last edited:

A selfie from yesterday’s walk run through CLIP Interrogator. I will make an experiment and retouch my face to see what happens to the wrinkle-comment :cool: Cool thing is that it says I have a proud smile:cool: I felt proud when I shot this just after my long walk

View attachment 187230

a woman wearing glasses and a jacket, a character portrait, inspired by Grethe Jürgens, featured on cg society, neoplasticism, 2019 trending photo, some trees in the background, sweden, front facing camera, lots of wrinkles, shaved hair, uncropped, cgtrader, proud smile

AND I couldn’t resist taking this AI text and use it as input text in Nightcafé :lol:

View attachment 187231
What fun! And good job with the input. I usually come up with about 5 words, tops. :lmao:

Just a rant: suddenly I can’t create Insta posts with my iPad Pro. I can’t write the caption because part of the area where the text should be is hidden and it’s impossible to scroll up. Strange thing is that it worked normally a few hours ago…. and no updates have been done. Works normally with iPad Mini and with iPhone. Every day brings new mysteries :alien:

I occasionally can’t post a reply on Instagram. I always like to reply if someone makes a comment. I can most of the time, but occasionally, I hit reply and the screen goes blank. Weird things are afoot.
And now everything is working normally :alien::eek::clapping: I haven’t changed anything

Sunset at 15:57 :( We returned to ”standard time” last night. I happened to be up and about just as all the clocks jumped back an hour.

native cam, edited in Snapseed

View attachment 187288
Ours got moved a few years back... we now don't "Fall Back" until November 6 this year, and we "Spring Forward" earlier too, March 12, 2023. A few more days of light each year! This happened during our Clown President's reign.... basically the only good thing he did. :rolleyes:

View attachment 187230

View attachment 187231
so the text was computer generated and the image was computer generated, sheesh sooner or later we won't have to think at all ;)

Lookalikes
:lmao:
:inlove:

Scanned a photo of Linus taken November 1st way back in 1993. Did a cutout in Apple Photos. Created an AI background with Nightcafé Studio (also tried Wombo Dream but I didn’t like the output). Did a composite in SuperimposeX. Then I did the same (except for scanning of course) with a photo from his 30th birthday in January this year. It’s stunning he had his characteristic smile already as a 22 months old kiddo. And finally a got the bright idea to put both boys together on one image

8B82AAA6-5C0C-415C-A581-3E07AA0299DC.png

7341F063-0C15-4C30-86F2-959B17B24F3C.png

ED9168F8-038D-4008-8912-063BCB367639.png

Last edited:
Lookalikes

Scanned a photo of Linus taken November 1st way back in 1993. Did a cutout in Apple Photos. Created an AI background with Nightcafé Studio (also tried Wombo Dream but I didn’t like the output). Did a composite in SuperimposeX. Then I did the same (except for scanning of course) with a photo from his 30th birthday in January this year. It’s stunning he had his characteristic smile already as a 22 months old kiddo. And finally a got the bright idea to put both boys together on one image

View attachment 187360

View attachment 187361

View attachment 187362
He’s such a bright light! ❤️

Lookalikes

View attachment 187360

View attachment 187361

View attachment 187362
And his twinkly eyes!

Lookalikes

View attachment 187360

View attachment 187361

View attachment 187362
Adorable as a baby, and he hasn’t changed.:hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom