Mobi365 Ubbyisis Project 365 2023

Day 362 - December 28th - An attempt to describe today’s scary meeting

As I was out walking a huge black dog, grand danois like, was walking fast towards me. Nu other humans in sight. I got terrified. Turned around and started to walk towards a nearby house. The dog followed. But when I arrived to the door of the house the dog got back on the road and walked further. Of course i didn’t shoot any photos.

I thought I should try doing an AI generated image of this. Apperently too difficult for me. I really need more practice or I should stick to my photos.

Perhaps we should have a challenge: who can make the best AI of a middleaged woman who gets scared like hell by a huge black dog when she’s out on a walk on a road in a snowy winter landscape. Or what ever :D I even came to think of Baskervilles hound :eek:

View attachment 199095

View attachment 199096

View attachment 199098

please note the peak on my heart rate chart :lmao:

View attachment 199099
I just tested Generative Expand in Photoshop for iPad. The left part is a photo shot by DH with iPhone 13 Pro Max. The right part is the expanded - I wrote something like snow and a huge black angry dog. I also cut out myself and pasted me to the opposite direction

3F340D69-1C90-4607-9B09-A95C14E7D4A4.jpeg

the unexpanded photo
IMG_5226.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 362 - December 28th - An attempt to describe today’s scary meeting

As I was out walking a huge black dog, grand danois like, was walking fast towards me. Nu other humans in sight. I got terrified. Turned around and started to walk towards a nearby house. The dog followed. But when I arrived to the door of the house the dog got back on the road and walked further. Of course i didn’t shoot any photos.

I thought I should try doing an AI generated image of this. Apperently too difficult for me. I really need more practice or I should stick to my photos.

Perhaps we should have a challenge: who can make the best AI of a middleaged woman who gets scared like hell by a huge black dog when she’s out on a walk on a road in a snowy winter landscape. Or what ever :D I even came to think of Baskervilles hound :eek:

View attachment 199095

View attachment 199096

View attachment 199098

please note the peak on my heart rate chart :lmao:

View attachment 199099
Strange, unattended dogs always unnerve me, too.

I just tested Generative Expand in Photoshop for iPad. The left part is a photo shot by DH with iPhone 13 Pro Max. The right part is the expanded - I wrote something like snow and a huge black angry dog. I also cut out myself and pasted me to the opposite direction

View attachment 199104

the unexpanded photo
View attachment 199103
Nice work!

Day 363 - December 29th - At last

I’m happy we didn’t wait for the snowplough before taking our daily walk. When it finally turned up it was already dark. We were out for more than two hours wading in the snow. Our old legs are not very happy right now.

A double exposure of the snowplough. Most of the edits in Snapseed. I’m not sure if I even like the image, but now that I created it I’d better post it :geek:

IMG_5260.jpeg

original - extracted frames from two video clips

IMG_2454_V2F_2023-12-29_14-50-39_000.jpeg

IMG_2453_V2F_2023-12-29_14-50-08_400.jpeg

I like it, especially with that golden glow. I looked at the image first before reading your comments and didn't see a snow plow at all, more like some mysterious structure in the woods with light glowing through a window. Nice work, I'd say.
Thanks Ted. Your interpretation makes me like it more :)

Day 364 - December 30th - Outside my window

Both of us woke up with fever and headache. Also leg pain - probably a consequence of having waded in deep snow on yesterday’s walk. So it’s an indoor day. Very boring….

PicTapGo

PicTapGo-2023-12-30-143726.jpeg

Day 342 - December 8th - Same same but almost 20 degrees warmer than two days ago!

Not so much variation in this thread. The few hours of daylight are dedicated to my walks. I prefer taking photos outdoors, but I’ll have to rethink that unless this page will be very boring

at 12:24, -2 degrees and mist - no edit, please note the sun almost looking like the moon

View attachment 198515

another one shot with LR camera.

View attachment 198523
Second one nominated for IOTM.

Day 363 - December 29th - At last

I’m happy we didn’t wait for the snowplough before taking our daily walk. When it finally turned up it was already dark. We were out for more than two hours wading in the snow. Our old legs are not very happy right now.

A double exposure of the snowplough. Most of the edits in Snapseed. I’m not sure if I even like the image, but now that I created it I’d better post it :geek:

View attachment 199120

original - extracted frames from two video clips

View attachment 199121

View attachment 199122
I somehow missed this post. I did the same thing as Ted I looked at and thought is was an abstract with a glowy light. In face I see a figure on the right side and thought is was sort of a Christmas star image.

Day 365 - December 31st Nyårsafton - Cheers ;)

Well "cheers" sound a bit like "chairs" :geek: I wish you could join us for a glass of champagne out on the porch. We've got plenty of chairs :thumbs:

wish you my Mobifriends Gott Nytt År :inlove:
(btw - I don't see any thread for 2024....)

edits in Lightroom Mobile

View attachment 199178
We will be along with an announcement about 2024 365/52s shortly.

I did one with one snippet a day for 2023 - a bit long, 25 minutes but real fun to watch, at least for me :cool:
Cool. It was fun to hear you talk although the only thing I understood was “Linus and poppa”. :lmao: Also very cool to see you and the family in your surroundings. I don’t know how you do that spinning around selfie. I’d fall down.

Cool. It was fun to hear you talk although the only thing I understood was “Linus and poppa”. :lmao: Also very cool to see you and the family in your surroundings. I don’t know how you do that spinning around selfie. I’d fall down.
Thanks. I typically avoid the spinning-around-ritual when the road is icy or when the wind is too strong :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom