Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

Hi All, was taking a trip down memory lane and decided to go see what's happening in mobiland. This is a great project and I would love to join in, if that is possible. [emoji3]
HEY AARON!!! :D [emoji112][emoji112][emoji112] Awesome! I'll add you to the itinerary. Here's the link to the most recent itinerary, with you added: Where in the World is Dolly??

= Driving While Ewe

Truly horrid, I know. I didn't have the willpower to resist.

Forget upper post. Explanation is here. Though I have to look in the dictionary. [emoji15]
[emoji1] okay, got it. Learned a new word and may forget it till tomorrow.

What's the serious words for DWE.

Back to post above. Don't ignore it. [emoji16]

We might have to bring Alyzen back from the depths of the internet to get a Western Australian perspective. It's always great to come home, Number 1 mobile photography community on the Internet. [emoji3][emoji106]
Welcome back, Aaron, and thanks for asking Alyzen to join in the fun!!

Sorry, many little things have needed attention, so I haven't had time to get out with Dolly. Should be back on track on Tuesday, though, and I'll try to find something interesting to make up for the gap.

Sorry, many little things have needed attention, so I haven't had time to get out with Dolly. Should be back on track on Tuesday, though, and I'll try to find something interesting to make up for the gap.
No worries! I'm sure she's enjoying the chill time... :mobibabe:

While I was busy, Dolly had to entertain herself. She settled down in our library, where she discovered some ancient 1960s psychology books. Whether it was the mystic power of the books themselves or just the weird unusual vibes of Santa Cruz (so close to Esalen), she became obsessed with finding her shadow self. And this morning I found

image.jpeg

The shadow, who prefers to be called Molly, insists on accompanying Dolly on the rest of her trip. I find the whole thing uncanny, but I hesitate to refuse -- unexpected things can happen in the presence of the shadow.

image.jpeg

While I was busy, Dolly had to entertain herself. She settled down in our library, where she discovered some ancient 1960s psychology books. Whether it was the mystic power of the books themselves or just the weird unusual vibes of Santa Cruz (so close to Esalen), she became obsessed with finding her shadow self. And this morning I found

View attachment 78817

The shadow, who prefers to be called Molly, insists on accompanying Dolly on the rest of her trip. I find the whole thing uncanny, but I hesitate to refuse -- unexpected things can happen in the presence of the shadow.

View attachment 78818
How awesome is this?!?!?!?! HELLLLLLLL-O Molly!!!! So happy that Dolly has a traveling companion!! (I know she was missing Day-Zee.)

So VERY interesting, and yes, MAGICAL, how the two of them happened to meet...... :sneaky:

Fantastic shot, Ted: first glance I thought you'd done a DE mirror/overlay thing.

All that Jungian stuff about shadows and mysticism - Dolly's become an 'on the road' symbolic journey into herself..? o_O :appsir: RoseCat, that one's got to be on the cover of the coffee table travelogue, yes? :D

Fantastic shot, Ted: first glance I thought you'd done a DE mirror/overlay thing.

All that Jungian stuff about shadows and mysticism - Dolly's become an 'on the road' symbolic journey into herself..? o_O :appsir: RoseCat, that one's got to be on the cover of the coffee table travelogue, yes? :D
Rebelling against the plastic life of the modern world.

View attachment 78817

View attachment 78818

How amazing is that!? I too thought you'd done an amazing job with the smoke and mirror app, but no, you've found the black sheep of the family. Molly went her own way when she was in her teens - did all the usual teenage things. You know, took hallucinogenic substances (Sunny D), headbanged to Led Zeppelin etc etc. But she seems to have turned herself around and here she is looking good and feeling great.:thumbs::inlove:

When you're a plastic sheep, no one can hear you scream...

Dolly goes bungee jumping!

It says "This video is private"... Just need to change the settings in YouTube.

I'm dying to watch this!!! [emoji1][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

Back
Top Bottom