Dolly Where in the World is Dolly??

When you're a plastic sheep, no one can hear you scream...

Dolly goes bungee jumping!

Holy cow this is BRILLIANT!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I think the best thing I've seen in this thread.

And hilarious that you see Molly there, as if she pushed Dolly.... but she would never do that?!?!? [emoji848]

Dolly is WAY more adventurous than me..... you couldn't get me within 100 feet of a bungee cord. :barf:

Tomorrow Dolly and Molly will be leaving Santa Cruz and heading south to visit FotoLumos. For their last jaunt today, they went to visit Madame Karaoke, well-known Santa Cruz psychic who specializes in past life integration.

Hilarious. :lmao: Walk like an Egyptian meets Pinky and Perky.

Dolly and Molly are all boxed up, but they didn't make it out of Santa Cruz on Saturday as planned. The one (1) post office in the county that's open on Saturday was closed by the time I got there. No complaints from the two, but there was a lot of giggling and some off-key singing -- I think they may have gotten into the Woodford Reserve.

Meanwhile, new graffiti have been appearing around town.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Dolly and Molly are all boxed up, but they didn't make it out of Santa Cruz on Saturday as planned. The one (1) post office in the county that's open on Saturday was closed by the time I got there. No omplaints from the two, but there was a lot of giggling and some off-key singing -- I think they may have gotten into the Woodford Reserve.

View attachment 78965
LOLOL!!!
And that graffiti is way cool...

Oh boy, I can see there's trouble a-brewin' where Dolly and Molly are concerned. :lol:

Dolly and Molly are all boxed up, but they didn't make it out of Santa Cruz on Saturday as planned. The one (1) post office in the county that's open on Saturday was closed by the time I got there. No omplaints from the two, but there was a lot of giggling and some off-key singing -- I think they may have gotten into the Woodford Reserve.

View attachment 78965

Banksy woz ere. Love the little mouse.:inlove:

Tomorrow Dolly and Molly will be leaving Santa Cruz and heading south to visit FotoLumos. For their last jaunt today, they went to visit Madame Karaoke, well-known Santa Cruz psychic who specializes in past life integration.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
But the sheep are not impressed much. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom