• MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2021 > ARE READY FOR YOU TO SIGN-UP < JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • > STAY SAFE whichever way you choose to deal with the Virus! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! PLEASE heed your local warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Help each other stay sane & safe in our distancing/isolation to face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

Mobi365 Younger's Project 365 - 2021

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
23/365
After trying and trying to freaking save an edit I made on Hipstamatic and failing every time, I decided to give up and do this in PsCamera.
Btw, does anyone know why it does that sometimes? It’s happened before and it’s so frustrating!!

View attachment 163980

P.S.: or perhaps I’m being punished because of the good weather? :D
I’m glad he bypassed Sydney

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
23/365
After trying and trying to freaking save an edit I made on Hipstamatic and failing every time, I decided to give up and do this in PsCamera.
Btw, does anyone know why it does that sometimes? It’s happened before and it’s so frustrating!!

View attachment 163980

P.S.: or perhaps I’m being punished because of the good weather? :D
Hipsta does it to me too. No idea why.

juryjone

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Jerry Jobe
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
The “not saving” bug - I think it’s the OS, not the apps. I haven’t used Hipstamatic much in the last few months, but I’ve had it happen with those I use a lot, like iColorama, Snapseed, a whole raft of Jixipix apps, etc.

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
24/365
Joana’s birthday is not until august, but I couldn’t resist getting her her first camera :inlove: It’s a good enough one even for adults, and it prints! In black and white but, hey
Now I only have to be strong and keep it stashed in the wardrobe for 6.5 months. However, this will not be hard because I already got into the habit of buying things that I really like throughout the year for special occasions and it’s a way of not forgetting to buy what I want and not buying too much (because I remember what I wanted to buy in the first place after I already bought something that I didn’t want so much, you get it :lol:)
No edit
24003CA1-B708-4773-BC2B-7277EF9B1DBE.jpeg

ubbyisis

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
Eva Gustafsson
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
24/365
Joana’s birthday is not until august, but I couldn’t resist getting her her first camera :inlove: It’s a good enough one even for adults, and it prints! In black and white but, hey
Now I only have to be strong and keep it stashed in the wardrobe for 6.5 months. However, this will not be hard because I already got into the habit of buying things that I really like throughout the year for special occasions and it’s a way of not forgetting to buy what I want and not buying too much (because I remember what I wanted to buy in the first place after I already bought something that I didn’t want so much, you get it :lol:)
No edit
View attachment 164037
I’m sure she will love it :inlove: You should build a good supply of printing media too... She’s gonna shoot a lot I guess.
When I was a kid my Mum had hidden gifts for common occasions in a shelf high up in one of wardrobes. She didn’t think we knew about it, but I was often there checking up everything. I then got down from the chair and closed the door. Never told my siblings about my findings

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
24/365
No edit
View attachment 164037
Looks really neat.. I’m sure she’ll have fun with it

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
I’m sure she will love it :inlove: You should build a good supply of printing media too... She’s gonna shoot a lot I guess.
When I was a kid my Mum had hidden gifts for common occasions in a shelf high up in one of wardrobes. She didn’t think we knew about it, but I was often there checking up everything. I then got down from the chair and closed the door. Never told my siblings about my findings
Lovely memories :inlove:

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
26/365
Spending the controversial holiday at... the beach
Taken with NOMO
View attachment 164122
Great capture, I did subscribe to NOMO when it was first released but I let it drop. The “cameras” were quite good. I did a holiday in Bali where I used it exclusively. Close to 40C down south of Sydney at Stanwell park

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Great capture, I did subscribe to NOMO when it was first released but I let it drop. The “cameras” were quite good. I did a holiday in Bali where I used it exclusively. Close to 40C down south of Sydney at Stanwell park
Thanks :) I only have the free version, so very limited options but still quite good!
I know, horribly hot here too! Instagram said it was 37oC, but when we got in the car the car said 42oC :eek:

Geek1956

MobiPassionista
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
NOMO subs seem very expensive Geek1956 Kevin, like younger Juliana I have the free version. I have been tempted but not sure its really worth it. But one of the few Hipsta like apps available for poor old Android.
I think FIMO is a much better deal i.e. you can purchase the camera's individually.
I totally agree John I’m a big FIMO fan, I only subscribed to NOMo for the year then moved on