Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

May 6
Darkroom
9741D5F4-3323-4D39-A00F-E0267C0EBCE8.jpeg

May 9
Using my space here to introduce a new artist. Cannot take credit for any of this, since I just found it in my camera roll as I opened it to edit the photo I took. But in view of this one, it certainly cannot compare. No edit needed, of course. Taken on portrait mode, purposefully chosen to create a specific mood. Of course. Not sure if front of back camera. And hoping for this brand new phone to survive at least until I finish paying for it.
EDA2FC72-670F-4174-8E88-2823BFBADE15.jpeg

May 9
Using my space here to introduce a new artist. Cannot take credit for any of this, since I just found it in my camera roll as I opened it to edit the photo I took. But in view of this one, it certainly cannot compare. No edit needed, of course. Taken on portrait mode, purposefully chosen to create a specific mood. Of course. Not sure if front of back camera. And hoping for this brand new phone to survive at least until I finish paying for it.
View attachment 157455
Busted! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

May 9
View attachment 157455
Another bit of artwork for the refrigerator!!!!

May 14
I’ll be damned if I can almost guarantee I don’t like the camera on this phone.
Mextures
View attachment 157582
Hmm, I wonder what’s wrong... I recently bought a 11 - just the basic version. I noticed that there were some new options in the native camera app but this far I haven’t got any serious problems. I couldn’t be that your new phone needs to be replaced? I feel sad for you. I almost went nuts when I didn’t have a working mobile cam for several months, as I have ranted about.

May 14
I’ll be damned if I can almost guarantee I don’t like the camera on this phone.
Mextures
View attachment 157582
If this hasn’t been cropped then there’s something wrong somewhere. For a start there’s auto HDR which should have sorted this out. Is it turned on? Try taking a photo in a camera app - Camera Pixels, 365 or similar - see if that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom