Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

April 27
Rain
Ultralight, Snapseed
View attachment 157138

I remember rain. First rains make the roads and wet leaves smell so nice :inlove:
Have you had much yet? I got all excited today, little hints of west in the wind (ie off the Indian ocean if, like 75% of NSW you’re not aware of and/or geographically attuned to The not-Sydney part of Au:lol:) Means the southerly is next, rain at some stage, and there will be winter! it’s exciting for about five minutes, until that amazing inbetween period is done and we can get on with complaining about the cold :mobibabe:

I remember rain. First rains make the roads and wet leaves smell so nice :inlove:
Have you had much yet? I got all excited today, little hints of west in the wind (ie off the Indian ocean if, like 75% of NSW you’re not aware of and/or geographically attuned to The not-Sydney part of Au:lol:) Means the southerly is next, rain at some stage, and there will be winter! it’s exciting for about five minutes, until that amazing inbetween period is done and we can get on with complaining about the cold :mobibabe:
Hear hear :lol:
It was quite wet last night up until this morning, but then the rain stopped in the afternoon. Enough to get the nice smell though :)

April 28
Rear view
Snapseed, RNI films
5106ED10-4893-4F96-BAB4-B137DAA90AFC.jpeg

We have rain today as well. Why do people wear face masks while driving? Do they think Covid-19 is airborne? The UK has decided facemasks are pointless anyway unless you have symptoms, although its not stopped people wearing them, strange times.
I think they went somewhere and decided to go somewhere else before finally going back home, so decided it was not worth the trouble of getting the masks off. Or maybe they don’t know each other and the lady decided to catch a ride? :D

We have rain today as well. Why do people wear face masks while driving? Do they think Covid-19 is airborne? The UK has decided facemasks are pointless anyway unless you have symptoms, although its not stopped people wearing them, strange times.
The US said early on they were pointless, now, at least New York State requires them where social distancing is difficult or Impossible.

May 1st
First photo from the new phone
Long story short, I now have 4 working iPhones in the house, 3 of which I cannot get rid of (part of the long story) and 1 that is worth nothing (iPhone 5C). First world problems too, I know.
Ultralight, Christmas app
4281AF3B-86FE-4FA2-8332-373466448110.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom