Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

July 27
Not Monday again
Snapseed, Geló, Flexture
8CD6973D-3E3D-4DA3-8408-454CE41A4953.jpeg

I gave a haha emoji, but now I feel I must admit I don’t get the joke :alien: :coffee:
I don’t think it means the people under the reign of Victoria, at least I assume not. I think Victoria (the state in Australia) has a high virus rate. Seems like discrimination to me.:rolleyes:

I don’t think it means the people under the reign of Victoria, at least I assume not. I think Victoria (the state in Australia) has a high virus rate. Seems like discrimination to me.:rolleyes:
That’s it. Melbournians are in lock down, and most of the other cities on the state of Victoria are not being very welcome anywhere either. Which is sad, but necessary. Lots of stories of people lying their way into medical practices (non-emergency and not for COVID19 swabs) or any other venue really using their holiday home address when then actually come from Melbourne or surroundings :eek:
Lots of venues ask for your post code or even for your license to make sure you’re not potentially tainted :D sorry, I can’t resist making fun of things still, but as I said before, necessary!

That’s it. Melbournians are in lock down, and most of the other cities on the state of Victoria are not being very welcome anywhere either. Which is sad, but necessary. Lots of stories of people lying their way into medical practices (non-emergency and not for COVID19 swabs) or any other venue really using their holiday home address when then actually come from Melbourne or surroundings :eek:
Lots of venues ask for your post code or even for your license to make sure you’re not potentially tainted :D sorry, I can’t resist making fun of things still, but as I said before, necessary!

If you want to stay sane you have to be insane - that’s my motto ;):cool:
Speaking of Victorians: reminds me of Denmark that until yesterday had rules for which Swedes could get in. Some regions were OK, most not. A lot of cheating and lying occurred of course. The weird thing is that the Danes travelled anywhere in Sweden during the same period. I really dont see the logics :whistle:

Speaking of Victorians: reminds me of Denmark that until yesterday had rules for which Swedes could get in. Some regions were OK, most not. A lot of cheating and lying occurred of course. The weird thing is that the Danes travelled anywhere in Sweden during the same period. I really dont see the logics :whistle:
I gave up on logic way too long ago :lol:
Didn’t help things, though, I must say :lmao:

New York State has required visitors of from 20 ”hot spot” states, self quarantine for 14 days if they travel into NYS. Weird times.

August 2
Thought I would have some luck with dawn on Sunday after Saturday night’s photo, not really. Was trying to find another photo to post, but couldn’t so gave up and am posting late :lol:
Taken with nightcap camera
B3AC531E-E8EA-432D-A327-4C367BB7FBD8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom