Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

September 13
Joana started to get shortness of breath this morning, so we took her to the hospital. First time. I felt a bit horrible since I have asthma and automatically think that I gave her those genes o_O She’s all good now, but we spent the whole Sunday there almost
No edit
89CD807C-6280-4324-A195-F8D3DB5FD134.jpeg

September 13
Joana started to get shortness of breath this morning, so we took her to the hospital. First time. I felt a bit horrible since I have asthma and automatically think that I gave her those genes o_O She’s all good now, but we spent the whole Sunday there almost
No edit
View attachment 160502
Glad she's ok, every parents nightmare. My youngest was born with a heart murmur and we used to worry about that constantly. She's 25 now with a career, setting up on new house of her own. But still my baby and still worried about :)

September 13
No edit
View attachment 160502
I‘m glad all is good now.

Glad she's ok, every parents nightmare. My youngest was born with a heart murmur and we used to worry about that constantly. She's 25 now with a career, setting up on new house of her own. But still my baby and still worried about :)
From the day we know they’re in the belly until the last... :) :inlove:

September 13
No edit
View attachment 160502

Oh, what a horrible day you must have had. So glad that she’s OK. When Linus was just a few weeks old he got the RSV virus and couldn’t breethe. I think we stayed at the hospital more than two terrible weeks.

Oh, what a horrible day you must have had. So glad that she’s OK. When Linus was just a few weeks old he got the RSV virus and couldn’t breethe. I think we stayed at the hospital more than two terrible weeks.
Poor thing! It’s heartbreaking when they’re sick :(

September 13
No edit
View attachment 160502
Oh no. I’m glad she’s alright, but what was it?

Oh no. I’m glad she’s alright, but what was it?
Because it was the first episode, it’s hard to say. Could’ve been triggered by a viral thingy, or she could be developing asthma :alien: she’s better and happy, but still a lot going on in her chest :( will finish the treatment and book in with our GP for follow up.

Back
Top Bottom