Mobi366 Younger's project 366 - 2020

September 21
Going up
No edit
F1B55258-FD33-404A-A0F3-1819D83DCF27.jpeg

September 29
I literally took 1000 photos today, didn’t like any. This is what I’ve got left from all the deleting.
Fine
View attachment 160867
Still, number 999 isn't bad ;)
If this was my photo I'd be looking at it and wondering why I didn't get closer to the lane marker and have the focus on that blurring out to the swimmer beyond, but hey it still works :thumbs:

September 30
3/4 of the year gone
Hasn’t been a good year for the planet or humankind in general, has it? A few personal achievements but overall :poo:ty. Anyhoo, not like changing to 2021 things will magically improve.

Dear me, pardon the bad mood :lmao: it’s just that I realised that most of the year is gone and then I started thinking and thinking is not necessarily a helpful thing sometimes:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ultralight
162215EA-C23C-4CAC-B080-1EA18CD2F4AE.jpeg

September 30
3/4 of the year gone
Hasn’t been a good year for the planet or humankind in general, has it? A few personal achievements but overall :poo:ty. Anyhoo, not like changing to 2021 things will magically improve.

Dear me, pardon the bad mood :lmao: it’s just that I realised that most of the year is gone and then I started thinking and thinking is not necessarily a helpful thing sometimes:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ultralight
View attachment 160899
I know all about thinking too much :inlove:

September 30
3/4 of the year gone

Ultralight
View attachment 160899
We all have those thoughts - you’re not alone. I love these sorts of shots, but usually there’s nothing interesting in my mirror.

Back
Top Bottom