Mobi52 Ann’s Project 52 - 2021

Week 5 - 25 Jan

This image was taken with BlendCamera, a pretty good multiple exposure camera app.
C777388C-5A6D-42F7-B03A-3EBC837CA0D7.jpeg

This second one was taken with CamTrails using the FotoDa button.

069E4829-4A9D-4872-ABAC-C3D0BB4FC62E.jpeg

Week 5 - 1st Feb

Hardly been out this week and certainly didn’t take any pics so made sure I took some today before the end of the week.

Back of the DH’s head which is par for the course when I’m trying to take pics :rolleyes:
798AA30B-CC3B-411F-A144-AEBEBF45A9EF.jpeg

Bluristic, iColorama, Procreate
3422E3B9-4DF0-477F-817C-D1D8CF20B983.png

CamTrails, iColorama, Procreate, Inkworks

Week 6 - 6 Feb

Once again I was in danger of not getting an image taken this week. :( I took an image of the snowdrops and snow in the garden but I was trying to use portrait mode and it was too close so ended up being blurred.

So here’s another of my crafting projects for my mystery project which might start becoming clear. I’m wondering if the whiskers haven’t started making it look more like a mouse than a bunny. Eyes still to be installed.

3BE17C79-7A1F-439E-914B-CB5F97A6BD03.jpeg

Week 6 - 6 Feb

Once again I was in danger of not getting an image taken this week. :( I took an image of the snowdrops and snow in the garden but I was trying to use portrait mode and it was too close so ended up being blurred.

So here’s another of my crafting projects for my mystery project which might start becoming clear. I’m wondering if the whiskers haven’t started making it look more like a mouse than a bunny. Eyes still to be installed.

View attachment 164689
Definitely a bunny, I'd say.

Week 3 - 11 Jan

Struggling to get any photos this week. Glad I’m not doing the 365! So grey and rainy. I was given flowers for a presentation I did through Zoom so resorting to using these.

CamTrails (previously Trailz) - edits in Snapseed and IC

Same image pinned in FotoDa
View attachment 163806

Bluristic
What Ted said. My extra favourite is the blue/pink. . . :inlove:

Week 6 - 6 Feb

View attachment 164689

:notworthy: You’re so creative, Ann [envious emoji]

Week 3 - 11 Jan

Struggling to get any photos this week. Glad I’m not doing the 365! So grey and rainy. I was given flowers for a presentation I did through Zoom so resorting to using these.

CamTrails (previously Trailz) - edits in Snapseed and IC
View attachment 163805

Same image pinned in FotoDa
View attachment 163806

Bluristic
View attachment 163807
Had to go back and have another look, and change my Like to a Love. Gorgeous. I think my fave is the first one, but it’s close.

Week 9 - 26 Feb

I started a walking challenge with the ladies at my golf club using the app Stridekick. This is a photo from the walk through the Brookwood cemetery with one of the ladies.
8D17A98B-EC05-4F29-88E7-53F8CEF7FEB8.jpeg

Snapseed and Hipstamatic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom