BargainWatch *post app bargains here*

Wow. I think we will soon look back wistfully at the era of the cheap app. Maybe it will be better. I only need 10% of what I have but the problem in the future will be working out what is worth buying and what not. Especially as Apple doesn’t allow trials.

Soooo true! [emoji53]

Cool! One of the missing two I haven't had. – Not their best app, this one and sketch are just not good enough to be a real jixipix, but for free it might be okay. [emoji106][emoji1]
Thanks, Dee! [emoji177]

Ditto, thanks, Dee!

Gouvy, same - I don’t think I have this one because it just didn’t impress. I don’t know of another chalk-ish app, do you?

It’s a first! I’ve actually created something I like in Chalkspiration! This is from my 365 image today, blended and touched up in iColorama.

Chalkspiration and Fold Defy are my least favorite Jixipix apps.

IMG_5700.jpg

Ditto, thanks, Dee!

Gouvy, same - I don’t think I have this one because it just didn’t impress. I don’t know of another chalk-ish app, do you?

No, unfortunately. But to be honest I don't need it. If, in case you can make a b/w negative and colour the black a little. Not convincing. Their sketch app is a bit more useful, but also not convincing. [emoji4]

How much can you actually do without paying the high subscription price? I just deleted the app because I didn’t like their price structure.

I don’t see a subscription...

There is just funky stuff you can add. The moving part fortunately works alone, but the start screen is always their community and you have to switch to Plotagraph

The moving part fortunately works alone, but the start screen is always their community and you have to switch to Plotagraph
But I think the output is now watermarked if you haven't subscribed. (At least, that's what people are complaining about in the comments.) I already owned it, so I reverted to the previous version (just called Plotagraph+).

But I think the output is now watermarked if you haven't subscribed. (At least, that's what people are complaining about in the comments.) I already owned it, so I reverted to the previous version (just called Plotagraph+).

I simply "restored" and the watermark was off. [emoji4]

Interesting.... Vectornator Pro

Did a double-take when I saw the name... Venomator :)

I know ImageArt Ann was doing some lovely vector image work... perhaps a new useful (free) tool... ;)
This looks like a goody and I'm amazed they have decided to make it free. It doesn't convert jpg to vector though so it looks more like a pretty powerful editor.

Back
Top Bottom