Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

8 June
The first two water lilies opened today
13AA11EC-BA07-4B46-8999-28C8D7C48D88.jpeg
22461ACA-DCEB-46A4-AB9D-4BBD94C34BC0.jpeg

This afternoon we took a walk in a preserve with a lovely little pond and wetlands. The pond was loaded with tadpoles nearing froghood. The tadpoles were clustered along several branche; this was one
2D88E73E-2BC0-420A-A369-BDE075F966B3.jpeg

Grrr. We hate our chipmunks, who are digging up and eating our tulip bulbs.
Mike went to war with the chipmunks after they snipped off all of his sunflowers. He lived trapped and relocated them to an old cemetery down the road. There were a dozen in all. Everytime I drive by I expect to be confronted with an angry horde of chippers with tiny pitchforks. :lmao:

Mike went to war with the chipmunks after they snipped off all of his sunflowers. He lived trapped and relocated them to an old cemetery down the road. There were a dozen in all. Everytime I drive by I expect to be confronted with an angry horde of chippers with tiny pitchforks. :lmao:
I would absolutely love a photo of your fantasy :whistle: :D

We have woodchucks under our shed….

Ouch. We had a woodchuck under our shed as well, which I managed to live trap and relocate. I’m not having much luck in live trapping the chipmunks. How did Mike do it?

Back
Top Bottom