Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

Ouch. We had a woodchuck under our shed as well, which I managed to live trap and relocate. I’m not having much luck in live trapping the chipmunks. How did Mike do it?
Two traps, small animal, double sided. Peanut butter for bait. Store brand PB, apparently chippers don’t have a discriminating palate. Forgive the pictures they’ve been stored outside all winter.
E062EB46-ADA9-4E22-BF38-681FBD84FF73.jpeg
24F62D46-4D09-45F0-A1D0-4B1893652073.jpeg

Be warned. He also caught two baby skunks. He released them back into the yard. We didn’t need an angry skunk momma gunning for us too.

Two traps, small animal, double sided. Peanut butter for bait. Store brand PB, apparently chippers don’t have a discriminating palate. Forgive the pictures they’ve been stored outside all winter.
View attachment 181712View attachment 181713

Be warned. He also caught two baby skunks. He released them back into the yard. We didn’t need an angry skunk momma gunning for us too.
That is the same set up that I have tried. Unfortunately, the regular gray squirrels go in there, clean off the peanut butter, and they are too big to get caught in the little trap.

I to have traps a skunk, although it was an adult. It was a little anxiety provoking coming up from behind to open the trap and release it.

That is the same set up that I have tried. Unfortunately, the regular gray squirrels go in there, clean off the peanut butter, and they are too big to get caught in the little trap.

I to have traps a skunk, although it was an adult. It was a little anxiety provoking coming up from behind to open the trap and release it.
Mike reported a similar anxiety.

18 June
south Deerfield as seen from Mt. Sugarloaf. For those familiar with Yankee Candles, their massive retail center is the group complex of buildings in the center right.
View attachment 181964
Great view :thumbs: I had never heard of Yankee Candles but when I googled I realised their products are sold everywhere here in Sweden too :rolleyes:

19 June
It’s not even the first day of summer and we’re already getting ready for winter. Firewood was delivered today. The pile is daunting And my body unforgiving.
E0AEA3D9-2334-4184-A010-2ABC168E3120.jpeg

This is what I accomplished today. I am not looking forward to tomorrow.
D964FEC6-D555-4A2A-A96C-7CEF36D07672.jpeg

19 June
It’s not even the first day of summer and we’re already getting ready for winter. Firewood was delivered today. The pile is daunting And my body unforgiving.
View attachment 182027
View attachment 182028
Wow, but just think of the sense of achievement, as you lie there aching from head to foot.:D I’m here for you.

19 June
View attachment 182027
View attachment 182028
Perhaps you are a duplicate of my DH :zip: This is how he spends a lot of his time :D

Back
Top Bottom