Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

Day 33//365
Too late for the Objects MCC.
5B23727C-EFE7-477F-99BD-1D71038D8ED4.jpeg

Darkroom

From today’s walk - wetlands as seen from a bird blind.
EB5AB335-3A44-43F6-8BD9-6601C41A9E85.jpeg

Bluristic, Gloomlogue, Darkroom

Day 35/365
Max called today on FaceTime as he had a snow day at school. He uses FaceTime to play with the Memojis more than he likes to actually converse. I used Ps Camera to take some of him, and while it was out, some of our house.
27D8B3CB-767A-44DB-9F8E-A1C9B741B434.jpeg
5DA25C86-3CCC-43D5-A044-38E291467EE6.jpeg
0AB4C023-0302-4D29-AE73-AC03163E095D.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 35/365
Max called today on FaceTime as he had a snow day at school. He uses FaceTime to play with the Memojis more than he likes to actually converse. I used Ps Camera to take some of him, and while it was out, some of our house.
View attachment 176407View attachment 176408View attachment 176409
Wow, the image from your house looks like something made by the Swedish painter Carl Larsson. I would ever have guessed it was an american home :rolleyes: Check him out and you’ll see what I mean. And the memojis are just awesome. Linus and I are using memojis too sometimes :)

Wow, the image from your house looks like something made by the Swedish painter Carl Larsson. I would ever have guessed it was an american home :rolleyes: Check him out and you’ll see what I mean. And the memojis are just awesome. Linus and I are using memojis too sometimes :)

I can see what you mean. Of course, there’s no comparison between a Carl Larsson painting and the output of Ps Camera

8 Feb
Tuesdays I work a shift at the Survival Center, a food distribution center for those with food insecurity. I took a year off at the onset of the pandemic and returned when I was vaccinated. It has expanded its services over the course of the pandemic. Pre-Covid it was all done in person with clients coming into the center and being served by volunteers like me. Now people stay in their cars and the food is brought out to them, or they can order and have curbside pickup, or we can deliver to those who are home bound.
Here’s a view from the back of the warehouse area.
1B2EDE86-E8A7-44A6-83D9-37118EDA20A8.jpeg

Gloomlogue, Photos
It was much warmer today so there were of puddles on the walk home.
5BB232E6-048D-400D-8662-487F33D3B408.jpeg

no edit

8 Feb
Tuesdays I work a shift at the Survival Center, a food distribution center for those with food insecurity. I took a year off at the onset of the pandemic and returned when I was vaccinated. It has expanded its services over the course of the pandemic. Pre-Covid it was all done in person with clients coming into the center and being served by volunteers like me. Now people stay in their cars and the food is brought out to them, or they can order and have curbside pickup, or we can deliver to those who are home bound.
View attachment 176582
Gloomlogue, Photos
View attachment 176583
no edit
Great job! Must feel good to work with something meaningful that makes a difference for other people.
We too had puddles today :)

I started at the center and at Mobitog about the same time!
Two worthy causes. :)
8 Feb
View attachment 176582
Gloomlogue, Photos
View attachment 176583
no edit
Just love that puddle!

8 Feb
View attachment 176582
Gloomlogue, Photos
View attachment 176583
no edit
What a great thing to do.:hearteyes: Love the reflections.

8 Feb
View attachment 176582
Gloomlogue, Photos
View attachment 176583
no edit
Impressive. Both the Center and your commitment!

Back
Top Bottom