Deepop’s Project 365- 2022

10 Feb
A768AB12-C82C-4B5E-A2BB-DF8534EF23FB.jpeg

Ps Camera, Darkroom, SKRWT

11 Feb
Northampton’s annual Ice Sculpture thing was today. For unclear reasons there were only 7 or 8 sculptures when typically there 15-20. Maybe something to do with the pandemic. Also it was 10°C, so they were all actively melting. This is the first time we’d ever seen a technicolor sculpture. The upper right circular piece had flowers embedded within.
5E5851ED-C0F5-49F0-A111-F5C52C004E5A.jpeg

11 Feb
Northampton’s annual Ice Sculpture thing was today. For unclear reasons there were only 7 or 8 sculptures when typically there 15-20. Maybe something to do with the pandemic. Also it was 10°C, so they were all actively melting. This is the first time we’d ever seen a technicolor sculpture. The upper right circular piece had flowers embedded within.
View attachment 176704
Beautiful :inlove: That would be something to try for us while we’re waiting for spring:)

11 Feb
View attachment 176704

Beautiful . And very exotic to my sunburnt country eyes.
Something enchanting or thought-provoking or both about art that is ephemeral, transitory — like the Buddhist monks’ sand mandalas, Andy Goldsworthy’s leaves [etc]

All the apps by East Coast Pixels were just great. I say “were” as I’m absolutely sure they haven’t been taken care of for several years. I used their ECP app a lot and also TitleFX
I’d forgotten about MobileMonet. Thanks for the reminder. It’s got a great watercolour effect.

16 Feb
It’s a 9 hour drive from Northampton to Cleveland so not much picture taking opportunity. Here’s one taken while driving on the highway passing the vicinity of Port Byron, Star’s home.
View attachment 176915

Max has about 5 piano lessons under his belt.
View attachment 176916
I love your hovering piano image! And isn’t the NYS thruway the single most boring, mind numbing piece of highway you’ve ever taken?

Back
Top Bottom