Found Faces

As a tech nerd, I listen to technology podcasts in my spare time. The Tech Guy from the TWIT Network has a Flickr group and guess what the theme is the next four weeks or so? #FacesInThings or pareidolia. I thought maybe some of you creative types would want to join in the fun. :)

Frozen sea monster.
a2138aa8f67573a699fa9d482981b55b.jpg

Portrait mode. iPhone 7+

0e07f1219e88f3487f036e5c5a9079a0.jpg

my wife spotted this face in my shaping cream this morning. always nice to see a smile in the morning

Hahahaaaa!!! I love this!!
And I love that you use shaving cream in a bowl (with a brush and straight razor too?) [emoji4]

The monster hiding under your car. Ready to bite your foot as soon as you step out.
49571e3aba2b46c418ea3992926a5e90.jpg

At the mall last night, it had been lightly snowing, a car had just left its parking spot and the snow was melting all around the car except the dry spot where no snow had yet fallen. In another couple of minutes it would be wet too, unless another car protected it again.

As a tech nerd, I listen to technology podcasts in my spare time. The Tech Guy from the TWIT Network has a Flickr group and guess what the theme is the next four weeks or so? #FacesInThings or pareidolia. I thought maybe some of you creative types would want to join in the fun. :)

I LOVE so many of the TWiT network Podcasts... I don't get to listen to as many since my commute went from an hour down to 15-20 minutes ;) (not complaining). I keep forgetting to check the Flickr group.

I love this concept and follow through! Wish I'd thought of it :)

Wide-eyed sea serpent.
74b47227c69919a87541efe3fd5849a6.jpg

I think this sea serpent got frozen stiff by the cold water in the Bay of Fundy and got left behind by the tide.
iPhone 7 plus, Fusion, Simply HDR for some extra detail and Leonardo layers & masks combining that version with the Fusion version so only the sea serpent got the extra detail.

Wide-eyed sea serpent.
74b47227c69919a87541efe3fd5849a6.jpg

I think this sea serpent got frozen stiff by the cold water in the Bay of Fundy and got left behind by the tide.
iPhone 7 plus, Fusion, Simply HDR for some extra detail and Leonardo layers & masks combining that version with the Fusion version so only the sea serpent got the extra detail.
LOL! It does look like that!

Classic Square Jaw.
Or, "I'm cracking up".
aef8149aacdb57d7f8351b3391d4b686.jpg

Strong winds have really stirred up the beaches, moving rocks around, excavating sand down almost 1.5 feet in some areas and putting it somewhere else. All this action has turned up new faces on the beach.

Back
Top Bottom