Found Faces

Cartoon face
IMG_9127.JPG

View attachment 69442
The wolf being devoured by the wild boar, seen in the flowing water, could not be seen at the time of shooting. Also, I made several shots at different shutter times and the wolf & boar only appear in 2 adjacent frames and just flowing water in all the rest.
iPhone 6.

While the tortoise watches over. How cool :)

Today at lunch...
Watermarked(2017-01-24-1543).jpg

I was about to take my last couple of bites of my gluten free cinnamon toast when I happened to look down at my toast and noticed this duckish head stuck on a little dog-like body. Stop the lunch. Made the photo on Fusion. Took my last 2 bites. Good!
The beak was formed by a deep crease on the top of the loaf.

Today at the cantina: two faces for one.
First I saw a frog and a Mandrill with big eyes. I still stick with the frog, but the other changes. Now I think it's a man with the Canadian or Russian hats/caps with fur and fold up ear parts. Lzed know what I mean, I forgot the proper name. [emoji17]
Or a hippie with big sunglasses. Anyway it's still a second face. [emoji23]

IMG_7129.JPG

Today at lunch...
View attachment 87638
I was about to take my last couple of bites of my gluten free cinnamon toast when I happened to look down at my toast and noticed this duckish head stuck on a little dog-like body. Stop the lunch. Made the photo on Fusion. Took my last 2 bites. Good!
The beak was formed by a deep crease on the top of the loaf.
LOL!! You are forever finding stuff in your toast. :notworthy: ;)

Today at the cantina: two faces for one.
First I saw a frog and a Mandrill with big eyes. I still stick with the frog, but the other changes. Now I think it's a man with the Canadian or Russian hats/caps with fur and fold up ear parts. Lzed know what I mean, I forgot the proper name. [emoji17]
Or a hippie with big sunglasses. Anyway it's still a second face. [emoji23]

View attachment 87703
I see a PacMan heading right...

IMG_9036.JPG

Fabi insists there is a cat in this photo. You have to look at it from farther away to see it. The tail curves around the bottom of the foreground rock. Only one of the cat's eyes is on the rock, plus the nose. The other eye is beyond the rock in the background. Sort of a laid back fat cat. [emoji192]

Last edited:
Fabi just baked some more gluten free cookies.
Watermarked(2017-02-08-0001).jpg

How would you feel about a cookie that looked at you like this?
My experience with gluten free products has been generally disappointing. Cookies and crackers like cardboard. This recipe Fabi made was a big surprise. They are actually very good. Nice texture. Good taste. And healthy, too.

Back
Top Bottom