Hello

D

Dogman

Hi to all, I'm Dogman and have just signed up here. I am also a member of a photography forum but do use my IPHone 14 Pro Max, thanks to two of those members I have got the Hipstamatic Classic app that I really am loving to use. I live with my wife and our lovely little Jack Chi Susie on the South coast of the UK.

Hi to all, I'm Dogman and have just signed up here. I am also a member of a photography forum but do use my IPHone 14 Pro Max, thanks to two of those members I have got the Hipstamatic Classic app that I really am loving to use. I live with my wife and our lovely little Jack Chi Susie on the South coast of the UK.
Hello! And welcome to Mobitog!! You’ll find a Hipstamatic Addict or two here! In fact there are a couple of threads going right now. There’s a discussion of Hipstamatic BnW combos, Latest Hipstamatic B&W Combinations You Are Using ? and discussion of the new Hipstamatic X update Hipstamatic X. You’ll have to go to that latest page when you click on the links. looking forward to seeing your photos! You can start your own thread for images in our personal pages forum. Personal and Group Projects . Have a look around, add your thought to any thread.

Thank you for the lovely welcome, I will have a look at the links you kindly put in.

Greetings and welcome to you and Susie from me and Hodge. (And we've got a thread here for pictures of Susie if you've got some.) Give a shout if you run into any kinks navigating around or posting.

Greetings and welcome to you and Susie from me and Hodge. (And we've got a thread here for pictures of Susie if you've got some.) Give a shout if you run into any kinks navigating around or posting.

Thank you, and thank you for the pets thread.

Wondering if you would add your first name to your profile? We like to call each other by name if possible... :)
I identify as rizole. Its not my real name but is certainly my preferred way for others to refer to me. I'm happy to be referred to by my real name when others want to do that. :p
20200131_145911-01-01-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Wondering if you would add your first name to your profile? We like to call each other by name if possible... :)

I identify as rizole. Its not my real name but is certainly my preferred way for others to refer to me. I'm happy to be referred to by my real name when others want to do that. :pView attachment 191073
Well, okay... fine... you have a point. :cautious: I can certainly call Dogman Dogman if that's what he prefers. :mobibabe:

Hi I'm a new member hoping someone can help me
Hi Scot and welcome to Mobitog! As terse Ted said we pop in and out and everyone is willing to help. If you have a look around you’ll find we have some diverse threads going on. In addition to our individual members threads, we have a few challenges. Black and White, Color (theme: Kitchen) and if you dabble in the bazzar our APPStract challenge. You can introduce yourself here. RoseCat Catherine will be along with more info shortly. Any help you need, ask away!

Hi I'm a new member hoping someone can help me
Welcome to MobiTog Scott! Hopefully this info will be helpful, but if you still have any questions be sure to give us a shout - our MobiCommunity are a super friendly and helpful bunch of mobile photography addicts enthusiasts!!
:D

At the bottom right on any page you'll see “Help” - click on that and it will bring you to our detailed help section. You can also click this link: Help

Visit our "How Do I..." forum, where you'll find all sorts of tips and tricks to help you find your way around more easily: How Do I...

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

FUN STUFF!!
We have lots of great challenges to help hone your skills and have loads of fun doing it, like Starzee Star's Black & White Challenge, and for the color-minded we have MobiColor, zenjenny Jen’s outside-the-box APPstract Challenge, and lots more. Check them out in our Challenges, Projects, 365s & 52s forum!!

We also have some wonderful on-going Community "drop-ins", like Sign Spotting, Shadow Selfies, Found Faces, MobiTattoos
;)
, Our Grandchildren, Our Pets, and The MobiCafe.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

Could someone please delete my account here, thank you. Just had a read of Rule 6, you will not delete accounts. Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom