MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My right leg after 2 days working from home in the front room. I can bearly feel it as they jump up onto my leg, they are so light but still. This is through my trouser leg of course. Even in lockdown I never went completely naked wfh.
View attachment 182090

Oh. My. Goodness! What the 4X are those? Bites of some sort I’m guessing, but surely not fleas. Mosquitoes? You must be very very tasty. Irresistible, some might say.:sneaky:
I’d recognize those anywhere… the leftovers from crazy kittens. :smirkcat::smilecat:

rizole

IotM Winner = LoTs… :-/
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Day 1 vs day 2.
I relented after this and started wearing jeans but summer tempratures have kicked in this last week. We're keeping the kits shut in for now so the door and window are closed, the room heats up (south facing) and it's a trade off between being too hot and too flayed.
IMG_20220621_132904.jpg

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Day 1 vs day 2.
I relented after this and started wearing jeans but summer tempratures have kicked in this last week. We're keeping the kits shut in for now so the door and window are closed, the room heats up (south facing) and it's a trade off between being too hot and too flayed.
View attachment 182193
If their mom were there, she'd box their ears for that.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
CD4CF835-D186-421F-B02B-E9C3D07B0AED.jpeg
Our newest animal companion Biki - a 3.7 kg friend for our 47kg Djanga. Doing good so far.
Not a great photo of Biki but I never tire of looking at Miss 8yo Grandbaby’s face :inlove: