ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Wed 27 Apr

On a shopping trip. Stopped for a quick bite. Spot the selfie.
4D59DD72-26F6-41F0-93D4-4FDC99960104.jpeg

How odd, yesterday I stood looking at the noticeboard outside our nearest grocery store and I thought: Why not take a photo? But I didn’t. Now I don’t need too because ours is almost identical except for the language :D
I also thought twice about taking a photo. The noticeboard itself is in the car park walking exit/entrance and what shocked me was how I had never noticed it before! It’s not in my village but one I go through most days.

I also thought twice about taking a photo. The noticeboard itself is in the car park walking exit/entrance and what shocked me was how I had never noticed it before! It’s not in my village but one I go through most days.
Same placement as here. Next time we go there I will try to remember to take a photo :)

Further today:

Sitting in a quirky cafe in Hammersmith, this rather macho chap in leathers (gosh, is that discriminatory these days??) sat opposite me waiting for his takeaway coffee. I suddenly thought, hey, I needn’t whip out my phone, I was busy on my iPad and I just had to tip it a bit and I got the perfect angle. Nobody would suspect I was taking a photo. This may well become my stealth weapon of choice when seated. :sneaky:

7F559AC5-E70F-4E13-BC30-2C270EB6D15D.jpeg

Procreate, VectorQ and iColorama.

What’s the purple flower? It’s not campanula?

Sorry, no clue. This was taken at a garden centre.
I did a little amateurish research and my guess is the plant Jacob’s ladder which is also known as Greek Valeriana. Scientific name Polemonium something. But I’m not sure. You must get back to the garden centre and double-check ;)

I did a little amateurish research and my guess is the plant Jacob’s ladder which is also known as Greek Valeriana. Scientific name Polemonium something. But I’m not sure. You must get back to the garden centre and double-check ;)
Yes, if you look through the handle of the watering can it actually tells you! Polemonium Reptans.

Back
Top Bottom