ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Tue 1 Feb

Yay, we’re in. The flat is in a state of chaos and we are trying to work out the oven but I’m pretty gone after two glasses of bubbly I‘m so knackered. Tom’s trying to clear a corner of the table to eat our ready-made meal on so…..

The only way is up:
C71868A2-56E4-4DE3-AEE5-17B9B799F33F.jpeg

Colorburn.

I promise I‘ll start to post some decent pics in a couple of days. Before that I can’t be held responsible. :lol:

Hey, and we already have internet! Tomorrow Sky. All because of Moi. :mobibabe:

Tue 1 Feb

Yay, we’re in. The flat is in a state of chaos and we are trying to work out the oven but I’m pretty gone after two glasses of bubbly I‘m so knackered. Tom’s trying to clear a corner of the table to eat our ready-made meal on so…..

The only way is up:
View attachment 176269
Colorburn.

I promise I‘ll start to post some decent pics in a couple of days. Before that I can’t be held responsible. :lol:

Congratulations :thumbs::inlove: Keep on bubblin’:D And I think this image is very decent!

Tue 1 Feb

The only way is up:
View attachment 176269
Colorburn.

Awww, well done. You survived! It will only get better as those boxes disappear. Happy New Home.

Wed 2 Feb

Another quick stop on the way home just in time to get the sunset on the common. There was a big fire on the common a couple of years back such that an international ladies’ professional golf tournament nearby had to be cancelled. It’s taken a long time for the area to come back and still lots of evidence of the fire.

4B73C504-72BC-42E5-AE9C-4B5B3FCC995D.jpeg

9EA229C8-7738-4E08-A63E-C74A3E8A55D7.jpeg

CameraPixels and Snapseed

Tue 1 Feb

The only way is up:
congrats on new home and on surviving the move in one piece :thumbs:
And you have champagne and internet - what else could you possibly need?

congrats on new home and on surviving the move in one piece :thumbs:
And you have champagne and internet - what else could you possibly need?
Thanks, Jen. AND it has suddenly dawned on me that I have just over a week to go to my trip to SA. :inlove: Yippee. Just have to work out now what covid procedures are necessary :confused:.

Sat 5 Feb

No sooner have we got rid of piles of stuff, when we go out and buy some more. :confused:

The kitchen is much smaller but there’s space for a little drinks fridge as we no longer have a big American style fridge. Yes, folks, that’s what we call them! I’m trying not to mix much as I would be devastated if I got covid after all this time and couldn’t get on the plane to SA so am spending most of my time at home. I had to do a deepop style fly-by. The DH was driving so I switched to CamTrails and did some DE stuff on the move.

EFEB69E2-5DAB-4B44-B44A-39376AC853AF.jpeg

The little village of Chobham which unfortunately has become a traffic bottleneck.

7C3AEAA4-9769-4881-9231-8F150538A5D7.jpeg

On the way home.

Snapseed for both

Sat 5 Feb

No sooner have we got rid of piles of stuff, when we go out and buy some more. :confused:

The kitchen is much smaller but there’s space for a little drinks fridge as we no longer have a big American style fridge. Yes, folks, that’s what we call them! I’m trying not to mix much as I would be devastated if I got covid after all this time and couldn’t get on the plane to SA so am spending most of my time at home. I had to do a deepop style fly-by. The DH was driving so I switched to CamTrails and did some DE stuff on the move.

View attachment 176450
The little village of Chobham which unfortunately has become a traffic bottleneck.

View attachment 176451
On the way home.

Snapseed for both
Fantastic pics :notworthy:

Sat 5 Feb

View attachment 176450

View attachment 176451
On the way home.

Snapseed for both
Really nice pair of images.

Tue 9 Feb

Went with my BF to Wisley Gardens
EC11890D-2BDF-4DCA-B2C8-6F4874D995D9.jpeg

Slow Shutter

This little sweetie let me get quite close. I didn’t want to get closer because I didn’t want to scare her away. SHe looked comfy on her perch. Her name is Iris :lol:
616741D4-C224-441D-BB4D-BB859D4A2BEF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom