ImageArt’s Project 365 - 2022

Thu 20 Jan

Bobbly Trees
BC32185E-15BC-4615-A5EC-619E9B746BF5.jpeg

Snapseed and Fimo

I caught sight of these trees in the distance to-ing and fro-ing between the residences. The best side was actually a silhouette into the sun but I could only get an unobscured view from the other side without doing a lot of investigation which I will do at another time.

Thu 20 Jan

Bobbly Trees
View attachment 175693
Snapseed and Fimo

I caught sight of these trees in the distance to-ing and fro-ing between the residences. The best side was actually a silhouette into the sun but I could only get an unobscured view from the other side without doing a lot of investigation which I will do at another time.
Mistletoe??

Fri 21 Jan

Rushing around again and forgetting to take a photo so I decided to have a go with the Colorburn app to bring a bit of interest to everyday objects:

Tin of Pens and Pencils
AB0D0934-D041-4C44-951B-44C568827923.jpeg

Protea Arrangement
190B647D-FE0C-4401-BC9C-467188307812.jpeg

The two pairs of runnings shoes I own
A0C2A2F9-A58E-40C6-8282-517E46A93F6F.jpeg

Sat 23 Jan

I love looking at everybody’s pets and feel sad that I don’t have a pet to post so here’s my DH’s doggie who he’s had for thirty years. It was in a sad state having lived in the attic for sometime so I chucked him in the washing machine and he came out great so he’s coming with us to our new abode. Will stand guard at the door. :lol:

C3BCADF5-F9CD-4867-BBA6-7DE77A1DDD24.jpeg

Bluristic and Snapseed

Mon 24 Jan

The house is in a state of chaos. We took three trips to the local charity to donate clothes etc and one trip to the flat. No time during those journeys did I even think of a photo! :lol:

So it‘s the chaos I’m afraid.

View attachment 175883
Your chaos looks like my normal. Maybe it’s the blur…. How long do you figure until the move is complete?

Your chaos looks like my normal. Maybe it’s the blur…. How long do you figure until the move is complete?
The ‘proper’ move is next Monday. We decided to pack a lot of stuff up ourselves because so much sorting was necessary anyway but the moving company will pack up the kitchen and whats left of the furniture which doesn’t seem much compared to what we had. One and a half large van loads of furniture alone went to charity!

The ‘proper’ move is next Monday. We decided to pack a lot of stuff up ourselves because so much sorting was necessary anyway but the moving company will pack up the kitchen and whats left of the furniture which doesn’t seem much compared to what we had. One and a half large van loads of furniture alone went to charity!
Admirable!

Mon 24 Jan

The house is in a state of chaos. We took three trips to the local charity to donate clothes etc and one trip to the flat. No time during those journeys did I even think of a photo! :lol:

So it‘s the chaos I’m afraid.

View attachment 175883
Agh, it brought it all back! I never want to be doing that again.

There is so much going for this new place but is it big enough? If we end up doing another move, the movers can do the lot! :lol:
Hopefully, it will be a lock up and leave and you’ll be travelling the world.:thumbs:

Wed 26 Jan

Stopped in at the garden centre on my way back from another trip to the new abode. I felt I deserved a tea and gf carrot cake except they only had chocolate and raspberry cake so I think I rather waddled into the garden area to take pictures! It’s very bare at this time of the year but I do think they make a big effort to do interesting things at this garden centre.

4E6C2C83-C3A6-409A-A7EB-226DE6ECE93A.jpeg

Snapseed

I’ve taken pictures of the horse before but not with Fimo 1903 and I think it came out rather well.
C4C045AE-BA87-4070-96B5-01B94FE88466.jpeg

Wed 26 Jan

Stopped in at the garden centre on my way back from another trip to the new abode. I felt I deserved a tea and gf carrot cake except they only had chocolate and raspberry cake so I think I rather waddled into the garden area to take pictures! It’s very bare at this time of the year but I do think they make a big effort to do interesting things at this garden centre.

View attachment 175955
Snapseed

I’ve taken pictures of the horse before but not with Fimo 1903 and I think it came out rather well.
View attachment 175956
It did come out well. Love the edit.

Back
Top Bottom