Image of the Month IOTM February****RESULT****

#15 deepop David

3186CF8A-F7DA-441F-8379-1BD198C75AB5.jpeg

Very stark and futuristic. I imagine someone walking through the corridors wearing a white coat and carrying a clipboard.

Oh, you've done a sad face John. It's a genuine nomination, I'm not taking the mickey. I had a genuine reaction to the pic and like it. Yes I am that shallow, what can I tell you?

Oh, you've done a sad face John. It's a genuine nomination, I'm not taking the mickey. I had a genuine reaction to the pic and like it. Yes I am that shallow, what can I tell you?
It's your choice rizole even though I think its like getting RATM to N0.1 at Christmas. I don't think this was even an official post by Eva, just a throwaway on Jilly's 365. But hey, if you think this is one of the finest images of the month, as I said your choice.

#21 ubbyisis with made with Bitmoji - old glasses :lmao:
View attachment 177149

It's your choice rizole even though I think its like getting RATM to N0.1 at Christmas. I don't think this was even an official post by Eva, just a throwaway on Jilly's 365. But hey, if you think this is one of the finest images of the month, as I said your choice.

I love it!!!!

*cough* Hamilton *cough* Lichtenstein *cough* Warhol Kusama Rauschenberg . . .

Dear Baldrick :inlove:

[discreetly swaps ‘RaTM mix tape’ for ‘extra large turnip’ on Christmas gift list]

Hmmmm...Ben Day dots
Remove it from this thread. It was just for fun and sincerely I just created an avatar which ressembles me and Bitmoji does the rest. So it’s just a more elaborated personal emoji. That now is famous in the Mobitog community ;)

Remove it from this thread. It was just for fun and sincerely I just created an avatar which ressembles me and Bitmoji does the rest. So it’s just a more elaborated personal emoji. That now is famous in the Mobitog community ;)
It’s not your call, Eva :) Members get to nominate four images that speak to them. Members don’t comment on each other’s nominations , except perhaps for polite applause. A momentary lapse on John’s part as host to comment on rizole ‘s selection. But in the words of the great Oscar Wilde “to momentarily lapse is human . . . “

Back
Top Bottom