Image of the Month IOTM February****RESULT****

#22 RoseCat Sand

AFAED50F-776D-4B7D-8E9C-B88EBAF2B621.jpeg

From MC Minimalism: beautifully balanced ‘found abstract’. Delicate minimalism right down to the palette. Like a little Zen sand tray.

It’s not your call, Eva :) Members get to nominate four images that speak to them. Members don’t comment on each other’s nominations , except perhaps for polite applause. A momentary lapse on John’s part as host to comment on rizole ‘s selection. But in the words of the great Oscar Wilde “to momentarily lapse is human . . . “
My apologies, it totally slipped my mind that any negative comment on MobiTog is verboten :rolleyes:

In my defence I did say that it was rizole's choice. I guess whenever I see 'Image of the Month' I actually see in my head 'Best photographic (or art created on a mobile) image of the month. Eva's image was a fun cartoon but no disrespect meant, not really what I imagined as the cream of Mobitog. Yes I'm wrong for pointing this out and you can cite Lichtenstein blah blah, but its just my humble opinion, so shoot me again.

Oh and I think its wrong saying its not Eva's call. If any member doesn't want a particular image of theirs in the mix, surely they have the right to say so?

:) Done. Nae bother [why do I keep typing with a Scottish accent?].
Thanks :thumbs: Speaking of (with :D ) accents - DH is often using the accent of Noisy Neighbour who was born in southern Sweden. Just as my DH. DH moved to Stockholm when he was a kid and normally doesn’t speak “småländska”. But now Noisy Neighbour’s accent has made him young again:)

Back
Top Bottom