Mobi365 Jan Gray 365 Project 2023

28th October - Rolling Waves
A much brighter day today - lovely blue sky and rolling white waves.

untitled-4.jpg

29th October - Mablethorpe Beach Huts

I much prefer the older and, usually, in disrepair beach huts as they have a tale to be told I feel. These, particularly, as they were all looking the worse for wear and had been abandoned. But, if the walls could talk I bet they had tales of family summer holidays over the years.
I put it up as two pictures as I couldn't decide if it was better in colour of black and white.

IMG_1308.JPG

30th October - Seaside ICM
Coming home today, so last walk with the dogs on the beach. It's a very calm day with a more light. Took this to highlight the calmness of everything - particularly like the way the sky has been reflected in the wet sand.

untitled-2.jpg

29th October - Mablethorpe Beach Huts

I much prefer the older and, usually, in disrepair beach huts as they have a tale to be told I feel. These, particularly, as they were all looking the worse for wear and had been abandoned. But, if the walls could talk I bet they had tales of family summer holidays over the years.
I put it up as two pictures as I couldn't decide if it was better in colour of black and white.

View attachment 197417
It is a tough choice, especially with the lovely tone on the b/w, but I think I prefer the color version. The faded colors seem to reinforce the feeling of abandonment.

4th November - Sheltering from the Rain
A very wet day here - we've got the tail end of storm Ciaran that has been around the south and east of the country in the last couple of days. Just took the dogs for a short walk along the canal today. Spotted across the canal on the other bank this cow who had found shelter under the trees looking very fed up.

296AAD38-F4C3-44BD-BB39-F64D28E08771_1_105_c.jpg

7th November - Group of Snails
Almost trod on these on the canal path today! Looking at it when I edited it, noticed the piece of plastic attached to the stop snail. Rather sad really.
IMG_0379.jpeg

8th November - A Sad picture of the Canal
On the walk today, it was so noticeable the green algae slime on top of the water caused by the amount of rain that has washed the slurry off the fields into the water and is now quite toxic and one wonders what long term effects it will make to the wildlife around.
IMG_4296.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom