Mobi365 Jilly’s Project 365 - 2022

Also made with fruit like plums and mangos and served as a relish with Indian food. Here's my recipe for plum chutney.
Hitting that link took me on a journey through ancient Mobitog! That’s sounds delicious, I happen to have some Garam Masala. I’d also be interested in JillyG Jilly’s tomato chutney. Tomato are all over the farm stands now.

Hitting that link took me on a journey through ancient Mobitog! That’s sounds delicious, I happen to have some Garam Masala. I’d also be interested in JillyG Jilly’s tomato chutney. Tomato are all over the farm stands now.
369653C6-4E57-4C8E-A675-4B95EA53594B.jpeg

:kissingheart: I used a mixture of ripe and unripe tomatoes. There’s a little quiz involved too, with Guess the Word!:lmao:

View attachment 184710
:kissingheart: I used a mixture of ripe and unripe tomatoes. There’s a little quiz involved too, with Guess the Word!:lmao:
Thank you! I got the idea. It must be a well used recipe. I may have to ask one of the farm stand folks to get the green tomatoes. Not many around here use them (l love ‘em fried) and for some reason they seem to be more expensive than ripe. It happens to be a gray, rainy day, perfect for spending the day cooking. I think it’s the first all day rain we’ve had since spring. Like much of the world it’s been very dry.

Back
Top Bottom