Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

216/365

CC4A58F7-4578-457C-B61C-179992B562F5.jpeg

8BF97BA7-3DD0-440B-8ECC-77D091A3C34E.jpeg

DE0560F5-CD44-4308-A99D-E225B877D76B.jpeg

I don’t know which ones I like the best. These three, or …

… or these.

6F9CEC03-85A2-4F45-BC62-AB16109BEF79.jpeg

I made a background for the above using a plain white image and took it into Stackables Forumulas and saved the result. Overlaid the linseed seed heads in SuperimposeX (or was it iColorama?).

D42AE071-C90B-4899-9BE1-110C7C78E621.jpeg

54955378-377E-4797-B06A-1594B9DA36E6.jpeg

These two (and the ones in the above post) used DistressedFX

… or these.

View attachment 169677
I made a background for the above using a plain white image and took it into Stackables Forumulas and saved the result. Overlaid the linseed seed heads in SuperimposeX (or was it iColorama?).

View attachment 169678

View attachment 169679
Impossible to answer :eek: The last one perhaps, but the first one is great too - They’re all great. How could you do this to us :eek::D I’m impressed by your creativity:thumbs: I’m in summertime mode walking around trying to capture all the beauty before the darkness comes back. So I never get to sit down doing creative editing these days :rolleyes:

… or these.

View attachment 169677

View attachment 169678

View attachment 169679
I'm thinking the second lot without the script in the background - although it looks lovely, its interfereing with the floral image a little. Beautiful work all round though!

… or these.

View attachment 169677

View attachment 169678

View attachment 169679
I'd pick 1 and 5 as my favorites, although 4 and 6 are close. I know what WOTANICUS means about backgrounds interfering with the subject, so you'd think I wouldn't favor 1, but I do -- it's probably my overall fave. For some reason, the writing seems to fit, to me, maybe because it has the same delicate tracery as the linseed heads themselves. Funny that.

Impossible to answer :eek: The last one perhaps, but the first one is great too - They’re all great. How could you do this to us :eek::D I’m impressed by your creativity:thumbs: I’m in summertime mode walking around trying to capture all the beauty before the darkness comes back. So I never get to sit down doing creative editing these days :rolleyes:
Think of all the wonderful images you’ll have to work with in December. You’ll still have a little summer in winter.

I'm thinking the second lot without the script in the background - although it looks lovely, its interfereing with the floral image a little. Beautiful work all round though!

I'd pick 1 and 5 as my favorites, although 4 and 6 are close. I know what WOTANICUS means about backgrounds interfering with the subject, so you'd think I wouldn't favor 1, but I do -- it's probably my overall fave. For some reason, the writing seems to fit, to me, maybe because it has the same delicate tracery as the linseed heads themselves. Funny that.

They are all beautiful. I like the first one, but I’m partial to lettering in my backgrounds.
Thank you all. :hearteyes: It was fun messing about with them. :D

222/365

A118B696-12E5-4F53-A456-CFF8F5EE007D.jpeg

I’ve no idea who Tom Guy is, but I think this plaque was erected by the shop owner. This shop is in a small village called Wansford, just a few yards from the busy A1. Not the sort of village you’d expect to find a Vivienne Westwood clothes shop.

C2748C3A-F5E6-45F1-A4BA-4C0C9151126B.jpeg

The clothes seem to me to have been designed and decorated by an 8 year old. I think these must be from Vivienne’s “Phallus Phase”. See below!

E4175DCA-0A65-4DE1-966E-3D66C51895A9.jpeg

Who wouldn’t want penis buttons on their cardigan???:lmao:

222/365

View attachment 169906
I’ve no idea who Tom Guy is, but I think this plaque was erected by the shop owner. This shop is in a small village called Wansford, just a few yards from the busy A1. Not the sort of village you’d expect to find a Vivienne Westwood clothes shop.

View attachment 169907
The clothes seem to me to have been designed and decorated by an 8 year old. I think these must be from Vivienne’s “Phallus Phase”. See below!

View attachment 169908
Who wouldn’t want penis buttons on their cardigan???:lmao:
I think its classed as Peterborough, that chic capital of (penis) fashion :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom