Mobi365 JillyG’s Project 365 - 2021

342/365

171CAD27-9693-4BE9-9E98-00DA45C9F877.jpeg

Out for lunch today with the “girls”. Here Maggie is telling us all about how her husband lost his three-tooth dental plate!

68DF0800-FCDF-486E-ACFE-879920817296.jpeg

And these are photos of photos of old masters which were on the wall of the restaurant.:lol:
FotoDa and Hipstamatic

323/365

View attachment 173445
I’ve been making some Christmas tree decorations for friends. Tree slices, some acrylic paint and some bits and pieces from my sewing boxes.
Lovely! And I now remembered that I completely forgot to send you photos of my wine glass covers! Since I’m counting the days to be able to drink again (6 out of 14! :D) I should be able to take some soon

I have a really hard time getting a gold color in any of my messing about. You and zenjenny seem to have the knack, but I keep ending up with a dull yellow. Need to learn more about mixing colors...
It was Form>Ray>4/4 that produced that amazing gold colour. Then into Preset>Colors>17/30.

Were you “just lucky” or did you think ”I want some gold - Let’s go to good old Colors 17/30” :notworthy::alien:
No, I was just experimenting - trying to find a similar effect to the Wombo app that is quite popular at the moment. I couldn’t believe that iColorama could produce that gold effect. I’ve been looking for a gold effect for ages and never found one!!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom