Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

130/365
Saturday 9th

View attachment 157493
Our little poppy has flowered. It’s such a beautiful flower, but delicate. Not sure how it’ll fare with the wind and rain that’s forecast.
Hipstamatic
This is gorgeous. :hearteyes: I find it really hard to photograph the color red. Did you superimpose the flower on a background? It's just lovely!

This is gorgeous. :hearteyes: I find it really hard to photograph the color red. Did you superimpose the flower on a background? It's just lovely!
Thank you. No, I got a piece of white paper and wrapped it around the poppy flower. What I should have done was put it a bit lower so I got some of the stalk in. It’s actually orange, but Hipsta darkened the colour in the editing.

131/365
Sunday 10th

C494001B-CFFD-4E39-9613-A36B003DE85F.jpeg

Ye olde oak in our front garden. Shame about the wood store. :lol:
Taken with Camera Pixels

Loving your floral additions - all different, all beautiful. I swooned over the tulip, imagined inhaling your lilac, got envious over your Procreate tutorial (everyone except me seems to know about it :confused:) wondered (ie in awe) over your reflection and wanted to eat your soup. Have your oak in my front garden. Etc:inlove: :lol:

Last edited:
RoseCat Cat:
  1. Fast fry the celery with any light spice till translucent: add the well-drained beans
  2. Cold soak and spin dry the romaine lettuce (I use a clean teatowel and windmill it - centrifugal force, don’tyouknow)
  3. Use the leaves as cups for spoonfuls of the room-temperature beans
  4. wrap the lettuce leaf a lá those Mexican wrapped thingies
  5. In Asian cuisine a name for this [type of] dish, but I don’t know it]
You're welcome :lol:

7. San Choy Bow. Thank you, Google
8. Tortilla. Also thank you, Google

Last edited:
134/365
Wednesday 13th

02EFC497-4AF4-48E4-9013-FC8BE22A5FDA.jpeg

My cut-and-come-again salad leaf seeds have germinated!!

I was going to post a blurry photo of the cuckoo that woke me up at silly o’clock, but it won’t load. Clearly, the Mobitog quality filter is working today!

136/365
Friday 15th

65D3D4E6-1613-49A2-BED6-455C2D64501B.jpeg

My stepson sent me a present of this, a boiled egg timer. It is amazing. Works every time! Just pop it into a pan of cold water with the eggs and boil. The red bit turns yellow and you take out the eggs when the yellow reaches the line that you want. Simples. Ingenious.

Back
Top Bottom