Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

124/365
Sunday 3rd

697D73EE-C676-450A-921E-7F64F331FB37.jpeg

Fungus on horse poo. :lol: Taken with the Moment Macro lens, but it’s not too successful because I didn’t want to get the lens too near to the poo.

128/365
Thursday 7th

B69CB555-EADD-405E-A94E-4E8923B3B589.jpeg

The result of my Procreate for Beginners tutorial on how to add texture and shadow to things.

B639152E-2E4F-418C-A6BF-5395BFC3FD32.jpeg

And this is another practice piece on how to fill shapes with images from my camera roll.

Procreate

129/365
Friday 8th

Waiting

1AC2BB88-8623-48BC-B107-3C48D1536922.jpeg

Waiting at the pub for our pizza and chips, I experimented with Spectre. I find that app easier to use than Bluristic, maybe because I haven’t really used Bluristic very often.
Spectre

128/365
Thursday 7th

View attachment 157491
The result of my Procreate for Beginners tutorial on how to add texture and shadow to things.

View attachment 157490
And this is another practice piece on how to fill shapes with images from my camera roll.

Procreate
I love that shading bit. I haven’t put it to the test yet. The clipping mask stuff it terrific! I knew about it, just never used it much.

Thanks Jeffrey. How are you and Dawn? Surviving?
I work for the government so I’m ok so far. We have not had to furlough anyone yet. Dawn’s business has just about dried up. Although she had an elopement customer yesterday, and another wedding at the end of the month. She is doing lots of webinars and working together with event spaces like, Sweet Meadow Farm, to keep people’s business on Social media.
things are beginning to open up here again. Many, many, people nit wearing masks or gloves and ignore hand sanitizer in businesses. Worrysome. How about y’all. I bet some news from my brother in Welwyn Garden City

I work for the government so I’m ok so far. We have not had to furlough anyone yet. Dawn’s business has just about dried up. Although she had an elopement customer yesterday, and another wedding at the end of the month. She is doing lots of webinars and working together with event spaces like, Sweet Meadow Farm, to keep people’s business on Social media.
things are beginning to open up here again. Many, many, people nit wearing masks or gloves and ignore hand sanitizer in businesses. Worrysome. How about y’all. I bet some news from my brother in Welwyn Garden City
I have a friend who lives in Welwyn Garden City. She says there are far too many people out and about. She works for our Tax Office and is working from home on the furlough scheme. I’m afraid it’s the same here re. Masks, gloves and social distancing. The construction industry is the worst at the moment because nothing else is really open. All building sites are open but it’s impossible to keep a safe distance when you’re working on a building site. Goodness only knows what’s going to happen when they open the restaurants etc. We’re not going out anytime soon.

I have a friend who lives in Welwyn Garden City. She says there are far too many people out and about. She works for our Tax Office and is working from home on the furlough scheme. I’m afraid it’s the same here re. Masks, gloves and social distancing. The construction industry is the worst at the moment because nothing else is really open. All building sites are open but it’s impossible to keep a safe distance when you’re working on a building site. Goodness only knows what’s going to happen when they open the restaurants etc. We’re not going out anytime soon.
Our government made a half-hearted effort to help people; mostly the rich and supportive, at the expense of the real tax payers. we have many friends who are hanging on by a thread. We help where we can but the flow is just getting stronger.

Back
Top Bottom