Mobi366 JillyG’s Project 366 - 2020

307/365
Monday 2nd

D76190CA-533B-40B6-82E7-81AB4A03A7C6.jpeg

I photographed the image from the reversing camera in the car. The blobs are actually potholes in the car park!
Hipstamatic

308/365
Tuesday 3rd

An Unusual Vase

1E45A95A-B342-4E39-B4E7-454E84883787.jpeg

We dropped the caravan off in Grantham today and stopped in a cafe for lunch. Lots of room between the tables, but some of the customers just would NOT wear their masks properly!!!!
Hipstamatic
Hipstamatic

303/365
Thursday 29th

View attachment 161684
Signs of autumn. Another find on my walk around the villages. It seems that my 365 consists of the new house or my walks from the new house to the old.
Haha, I took an almost similar shot yesterday, but your’s is better. I haven’t been farther than max 1,5 km from our house during the last few weeks. A bit the same as for you ;)

308/365
Tuesday 3rd

An Unusual Vase

View attachment 161699
We dropped the caravan off in Grantham today and stopped in a cafe for lunch. Lots of room between the tables, but some of the customers just would NOT wear their masks properly!!!!
Hipstamatic
Hipstamatic
I see people with their mask under their noses all the time. :rolleyes: I don’t understand.

309/365
Wednesday 4th

769DF72A-E4D8-4D98-921A-0778E25D384C.jpeg

This bunch of walkers were not socially distancing, not from the same household/bubble and weren’t wearing masks. And this the day before we all went into Lockdown again!! I suppose they think that, because they‘re out in the open air, they’ll be safe. Hmmmmm.:rolleyes:

309/365
Wednesday 4th

View attachment 161752
This bunch of walkers were not socially distancing, not from the same household/bubble and weren’t wearing masks. And this the day before we all went into Lockdown again!! I suppose they think that, because they‘re out in the open air, they’ll be safe. Hmmmmm.:rolleyes:
I agree with your hmmmmm. We are not even sure whether Linus could be considered being from the same household. After all he is not living here. But I can’t see how we could cut off seeing him from time to time. Let’s just say he’s from the same bubble - he’s the bubble master as you all know. Jokes aside - things are getting more and more complicated. According to a British study people with Down’s syndrome have a tenfold risk of dying if they get the virus. On the other hand they have a tenfold risk for almost everything, so in a way it makes not a big difference.

309/365
Wednesday 4th

View attachment 161752
That's the problem with people :(

309/365
Wednesday 4th

View attachment 161752
There’s only so many people that are able to use their brains, unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom