jpclicks Project 365-2022

Agh! I’ve just used my last entry for IOTM-January. This has GOT to go in. Come on someone, anyone, put this in. Who hasn’t used up all of their entries? RoseCat Catherine? ubbyisis Eva? ImageArt Ann? Is this sort of lobbying allowed? Who cares.:lol:
This is why I implore everyone not to post anything after my final choices. I waited until the 29th and there have been 2 images posted since I would have put in my bookmarks. :confused:

Balloon Over Miami
30/365

View attachment 176215

TouchRetouch, iColorama, Snapseed.
HAH! I’ve been back to count and I’ve only put three in so far!!! Me and numbers have never been friends! So in this goes. Gorgeous. Love it. Would love it on a card. My fourth entry into IOTM-January!!!!

HAH! I’ve been back to count and I’ve only put three in so far!!! Me and numbers have never been friends! So in this goes. Gorgeous. Love it. Would love it on a card. My fourth entry into IOTM-January!!!!
Thank you SO much JillyG for the nomination and the lobbying. Lucky for me you recovered from your math episode. :lol:

Jump
31/365

A4B93EEC-0782-4832-AB96-F6DCCF464C9D.jpeg

No edits.

Fabulous. Was this with the native camera? I just don’t find the new way to do the burst mode intuitive.
I don’t know how many times I’ve ”googled” for how it works in this new (now not so new) version. And then when I try to shoot in burst mode I’m to clumsy and instead I get a video. PAUSE Just tested. Got 2 videos and 2 burst series :confused:
PAUSE
Now I remember there’s an easier way. You can set up a volume button for burst

Last edited:
:rolleyes:Why is that? I can‘t even shoot burst anymore. Am I missing something?
To shoot a burst now, you have to slide left on the shutter button. If you just hold on the shutter button or if you're too slow sliding left, you get a video instead. :rolleyes: If you follow Eva's link, it'll show how to set the Volume Up button to shoot bursts (but it would be better if it were the Volume Down button).

To shoot a burst now, you have to slide left on the shutter button. If you just hold on the shutter button or if you're too slow sliding left, you get a video instead. :rolleyes: If you follow Eva's link, it'll show how to set the Volume Up button to shoot bursts (but it would be better if it were the Volume Down button).
Volume down is used for video

The Open Road
35/365

View attachment 176418

Snapseed. On the road in Florida.
Superficially, apart from the yellow lines on the road, it could be and English road. But then, if you look a bit closer, the trees are definitely different. Particularly the ones that look like lollipops.:lol:

I have been messing with this on and off. I get video either way, slide or not. I apparently already set up the burst on the volume up.

Back
Top Bottom