Mobi Members' self-portraits

I called this one "A Kindly Soul".
2490f5af5e0e20b53f8f2f3919e50b26.jpg

Ok so I was gonna just upload some old selfies.... but I'm pretty sure they are all already here in the forum. I think I only found one that I was sure I hadn't uploaded here, and I was like nah, not that one! So, I had to start taking pics of my ugly mug again! If anything is going to get me the new iphone 7+, it might just be that!! (Hey a girl can cling to hope any way she wishes right??) so after a frustrating two days of taking ridiculous pictures that I swear I've already taken before, I gave up and snapped this one in Prisma.

I need an overhaul in creativity. I'm not even kidding.

We can call this one "creating is effing hard" [emoji23][emoji12]

IMG_9978.JPG

Edit: oh and I used snapseed and repix to edit as well. :)

Ok so I was gonna just upload some old selfies.... but I'm pretty sure they are all already here in the forum. I think I only found one that I was sure I hadn't uploaded here, and I was like nah, not that one! So, I had to start taking pics of my ugly mug again! If anything is going to get me the new iphone 7+, it might just be that!! (Hey a girl can cling to hope any way she wishes right??) so after a frustrating two days of taking ridiculous pictures that I swear I've already taken before, I gave up and snapped this one in Prisma.

View attachment 84617
That's fab. Definitely a creative solution.

View attachment 84617

If Prisma has any use, it has to be portraits, it just looks right on faces. Nice one :thumbs:

View attachment 84617

Haha!!!! Absolutely love this!!!!! :lol:

View attachment 84617

Wonderful Valeri. I love the colours.

View attachment 84617

Well, the result is effing good!

View attachment 84617

Love. It!!!

Back
Top Bottom