Mobi Members' self-portraits

Erm, I can’t get my head around that you’ve got scars on both sides, but not in the middle. How’d you do that? Just clever I guess. :rolleyes: You’ve been incredibly lucky.
The scars in the middle are towards the back of the head, under the hair. There was no fracture across the front. Drop handle bars you see.

There's the side that looks worse.
View attachment 111412
But this is the side that needed the eye socket reconstructing and plating. Doesn't look as obvious, the skin is neater but the bone under it is lumpier.
View attachment 111413
There's more going back on both sides to the crown of my skull, hidden by hair.
:eek::eek: Wow, still amazes me that you came out alive. Incredible.

Had Ladies’ Captain’s Golf Day today and the theme was ‘Vintage Circus’. The costumes were just incredible. My group of three took a lot of effort and we didn’t even feature. We actually play in our outfits and my goodness was that wig hot in this weather!

8D1A23D0-28E5-4C29-A945-2D3EBF72A777.jpeg

33D12EB4-A26F-4C7F-BAC7-960E030D9EAC.jpeg

Had Ladies’ Captain’s Golf Day today and the theme was ‘Vintage Circus’. The costumes were just incredible. My group of three took a lot of effort and we didn’t even feature. We actually play in our outfits and my goodness was that wig hot in this weather!

View attachment 111465
View attachment 111466
Oooh, cross my palm with silver! LOVE that outfit. And you look GORGEOUS. I can’t believe you didn’t figure in the prizes. I also can’t believe that you played in that wig in the heat on Saturday. Amazing. Well done.

Oooh, cross my palm with silver! LOVE that outfit. And you look GORGEOUS. I can’t believe you didn’t figure in the prizes. I also can’t believe that you played in that wig in the heat on Saturday. Amazing. Well done.
Thank you, Jilly. It was today and luckily a little cooler than some days have been. I don’t usually play with an umbrella up on my trolley but I did today. This made a big difference.

These were the winners which I have to say were amazing. I have changed it to protect the innocent.
01C75B1E-785C-4236-BA4E-E4BB479F7DCC.jpeg

Thank you, Jilly. It was today and luckily a little cooler than some days have been. I don’t usually play with an umbrella up on my trolley but I did today. This made a big difference.

These were the winners which I have to say were amazing. I have changed it to protect the innocent.
View attachment 111468
That’s a great image too.

View attachment 111465
View attachment 111466

Wow, looks like a Romany dancer’s costume — mini finger castanets, bells on your toes ? I catch a glimpse of the other ladies’ costumes - same in different colours? Eyecatching! Amazed you didn’t at least place — it must’ve been like our Melbourne Cup day out there!

View attachment 111465
View attachment 111466
Wow!!! Look at you with all that long black hair! I love your outfit!! Can’t believe you had all that on AND played golf in the heat. High five to you! Looks like it was soooooo much fun. :D

View attachment 111468
Love their look too! Those hats are too cute.

— it must’ve been like our Melbourne Cup day out there!
It was! I always think it’s a shame there is only one prize for the best costume. So many people put such an effort in that I feel there should be a first, second and third. To be honest it’s got a bit out of hand. There is too much pressure to come up with a full on fancy dress outfit and they get more and more elaborate every year.

And Potra? Where are all these apps coming from?
Portra has some interesting looks, but you have little control over them, so they quickly start looking the same. And it's low-res. I really like the particular style I used here, but how often can you use it if you can't vary it?

Back
Top Bottom