Mobi Members' self-portraits

Oh! I actually have a relatively recent self portrait edit I can share. :D This is an insomnia edit, so ummm keep that in mind. Hahaha
I have a smoother version, but my kid said it wasn’t as good cause I had no nose. Lol

11CF438B-8FDE-4033-92D3-2BF8A4F2F2F2.jpeg

Blended with a pic of a rock I took at our Little Rock shop, then edited in enlight, Snapseed, and icoloramaS. Possibly more, but I can’t remember.

Oh! I actually have a relatively recent self portrait edit I can share. :D This is an insomnia edit, so ummm keep that in mind. Hahaha
I have a smoother version, but my kid said it wasn’t as good cause I had no nose. Lol

View attachment 111294

Blended with a pic of a rock I took at our Little Rock shop, then edited in enlight, Snapseed, and icoloramaS. Possibly more, but I can’t remember.
VALERI!! :D :D :D Yay!!! So great to see your face again... I hope to see more of you at MobiTog. :inlove:
This is a wonderful self portrait... fab artistic edit. I'd say worthy of framing/hanging.

View attachment 111294

Hey Valeri! Where HAVE you been? Love this edit.

We went to photograph the sunset this evening. That's Lund's Tower in the background, and Jade, who uses 'proper' cameras. :whistle:
20180701_220219-01.jpeg

Should you be morbidly interested, you can see scar tissue at my right temple. Considering I hit a bus with my head they did a good job of piecing me all back to gether without me ending up looking like the elephant man.

We went to photograph the sunset this evening. That's Lund's Tower in the background, and Jade, who uses 'proper' cameras. :whistle:
View attachment 111351
Should you be morbidly interested, you can see scar tissue at my right temple. Considering I hit a bus with my head they did a good job of piecing me all back to gether without me ending up looking like the elephant man.
No, you don't look a bit like Elephant Man. Congrats on that to top off surviving. :thumbs:

View attachment 111351
Looking good Rizole! They did an amazing job... :notworthy: War wounds add character.

View attachment 111351
How else would we know that this is a recent photo.:lol: Not many people walk away from headbutting a bus. Continuing RoseCat Catherine’s theme - as seen on a Canadian ski instructor’s t-shirt - Bones heal and chicks dig scars! No, I wasn’t skiing in the 60’s.:lol:

Considering I hit a bus with my head they did a good job of piecing me all back to gether without me ending up looking like the elephant man.

You look fabulously wonderfully blessedly alive. Considering.

Should you be morbidly interested, you can see scar tissue at my right temple.

Well since you mention it, and purely for scientific reasons . . . do you have a close-up? :mobibabe:

We are doing a fancy dress for Ladies’ Captain’s Golf Day so I am waiting for that...black wig and all. Hope it’s not too hot otherwise I think we will melt! We actually play in our costumes.

Something about people who play golf . . . :rolleyes: :alien: :zip:

So, is there’s a dress rehearsal anytime soon? :D

You look fabulously wonderfully blessedly alive. Considering.

Well since you mention it, and purely for scientific reasons . . . do you have a close-up? :mobibabe:
There's the side that looks worse.
20180703_165751.jpg

But this is the side that needed the eye socket reconstructing and plating. Doesn't look as obvious, the skin is neater but the bone under it is lumpier.
20180703_165835.jpg

There's more going back on both sides to the crown of my skull, hidden by hair.

View attachment 111412
But this is the side that needed the eye socket reconstructing and plating. Doesn't look as obvious, the skin is neater but the bone under it is lumpier.
View attachment 111413
I’m quite sure I’m stating the obvious....but what a miracle, man. :inlove::inlove::inlove: The scars on your right side are kinda cool looking... a bit like a spider web.

View attachment 111412
View attachment 111413
That’s impressive. Good on you for recovering well and being left with so little (at least to whoever ’s on the outside it seems like it!). You probably already told the story here a zillion times, so I won’t bother you with a questionnaire :D but you’re definitely looking good, especially considering the type of accident it looks like it was :thumbs:

View attachment 111412
View attachment 111413
Erm, I can’t get my head around that you’ve got scars on both sides, but not in the middle. How’d you do that? Just clever I guess. :rolleyes: You’ve been incredibly lucky.

Erm, I can’t get my head around that you’ve got scars on both sides, but not in the middle. How’d you do that? Just clever I guess. :rolleyes: You’ve been incredibly lucky.
Yes, I thought that too. But he’s, ya know, RIZOLE. :appsir: :alien:

Back
Top Bottom