MobiColour MobiColour #252 Theme: Abstract Reimagined

Fair enough.
I reread it myself and this line stood out for me in regard to your "is it an abstract?" question.

Perhaps the abstraction is not in seeing the original objects but in seeing a new relationship formed by lines/shapes in combination with adjacent or juxtaposed objects. In one sense entirely literal, yet completely abstract at the same time.
Obviously it's down to dscheff as to whether my pic fits the theme. If you want my opinion, I think it's quantum. It's both abstract and concrete at the same time and it's not until it's observed that the waveform collapses into one or the other

I reread it myself and this line stood out for me in regard to your "is it an abstract?" question.

Obviously it's down to dscheff as to whether my pic fits the theme. If you want my opinion, I think it's quantum. It's both abstract and concrete at the same time and it's not until it's observed that the waveform collapses into one or the other
I‘m not sure if I should stick around here and wait to see what collapses first or to go immerse myself in the abstract discussion…

'Majestic 12' - Taken with new Hipstamatic 'Roswell' pak and tweaked in Hipsta Classic

ANTIE6024[1].JPG

Silly question - the name just refers to the image and isn't a close up of a painted Totem Pole ? Wrong side of the world I would imagine!
It is a close-up of a totem pole. It's in a park (near the steam engine you saw), and I don't know if it's genuine tribal work transpanted or a repro. The tribes of the northwest coast of the US and Canada did create them, though not those down in California where I am (as far as I know).

It is a close-up of a totem pole. It's in a park (near the steam engine you saw), and I don't know if it's genuine tribal work transpanted or a repro. The tribes of the northwest coast of the US and Canada did create them, though not those down in California where I am (as far as I know).
Of course - for some reason, I forgot you were in the US and assumed you were in Australia (thats geek1956?) I am a huge fan of first nations art, any danger of a photo of the whole thing ?

:eek: A quote from Brian. For a minute I thought he’d come back. :lol:

The Water Butt

6D9245A1-5E61-4969-9E32-6EE8A41FCE83.jpeg

A photo of a wet water butt (it’s been very showery here lately), colours enhanced in the Native Camera App and then taken into Distressed FX to give it that iridescence. I think you can see the church reflected in the drops!

Back
Top Bottom