MobiColour MobiColour 265 Jan 25-Feb 1 “OBJECTS”

The Buttons rear their ugly heads again.:lmao:

F7B9E501-486D-49F5-B694-0BCE03F4F935.jpeg

Hipstamatic

Don’t think I wasn’t tempted.:lmao:
More than welcome, more than welcome. I have a mixer and grater going - still in it’s original packaging :whistle: - never have been much of a cook. The DH gets the stars for that. Afraid the breadmaker has already been taken although that, surprisingly, got a fairly good workout.

More than welcome, more than welcome. I have a mixer and grater going - still in it’s original packaging :whistle: - never have been much of a cook. The DH gets the stars for that. Afraid the breadmaker has already been taken although that, surprisingly, got a fairly good workout.
Agh, don’t tempt me.:eek:

Aloha,
in one of my earlier lifetime episodes i used to prepare my own oil colours. This remnant collection of pigments is a weekly random sorting fun challenge for this artist ...

cheers,

Photographed with my own ol' shaky hands ...: iPad, ProShot + JixiPixi magix ...

93B0F399-92C0-4F93-9656-83D21BC423F8.jpeg

What kind of mixer? My is spitting and sputtering. On second thought, shipping would kill me. I’ll just run out to B,B and B.

Back
Top Bottom