• MobiTog Has Moved!

The MobiTog mobile photography community lived here from 2010 to 2024. Thanks to all who joined us over the years and made it such a great place. We've now moved to Discord and hope you'll join us there.

This site is now closed. Until the end of June, you can still view threads and images here, but you won't be able to post anything new. At the end of June, the site will disappear.

If you're a MobiTog member, you can join MobiTog on Discord by opening a free Discord account and then following this invitation link. If you run into problems joining, you can send us an email.

MobiColour MobiColour 265 Jan 25-Feb 1 “OBJECTS”

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Welcome to MCC #265
42184FBC-C10C-4179-B16D-2A846FE517D5.png

‘Baby on Board’
lkbside Leslie Winner MC#264

MCC Rules:

• Mobile photography colour images
  • Please list device/s and apps used to create your image
  • Winner will choose theme/no theme and judge the next MCC
  • Please see the Rules and Guidelines for MobiChallenges posted HERE

Judge: lkbside Leslie

Theme: OBJECTS
Creative realism . . . arrangements of objects in a creative way . .
Still life is fine, flat lay is fine, objects that catch the eye and make a good composition.

Last edited:
Objects - still life, flat lay or collage. Creative realism.

My neighbor brought over some “cupcakes” today for a snowy day photo shoot. I think they are made out of soap so reusable and fun.

Please submit arrangements of objects in a creative way this week.

Hipsta

F0F45726-4EE7-4D9D-9129-71BD11DD0D3F.jpeg
1EAD10D5-B572-45AA-8EA4-808DBA5E3F08.jpeg

Objects - still life, flat lay or collage. Creative realism.

My neighbor brought over some “cupcakes” today for a snowy day photo shoot. I think they are made out of soap so reusable and fun.

Please submit arrangements of objects in a creative way this week.

Hipsta

View attachment 175964View attachment 175965
Fabulous examples! I have to say that I’m gobsmacked at the beautiful lay-flats/creative stills people do now. So innovative and fascinating. Pity I don’t have time to do something with my Mom‘s old pastels before I chuck them out. Well maybe quickly.

Back
Top Bottom