MobiColour MobiColour #282 Theme Toys and Games

“Discarded” straight from the iPhone7 magic wand edit.

1654293546016.jpeg

Anyone for Chess?

View attachment 181192
This is my Dad’s chess set from when he was a prisoner-of-war in Italy. My DH was surprised at the condition of the pieces but it has pretty much been sequestered in a cupboard. The box is broken at the bottom though and much more weathered than the pieces. Dad taught me how to play when I was 12 but only the moves and not much strategy so I was unaware of the real complexity of the game. He died when I was 21.
What a special heirloom to have. ❤️

Pig racing. 3 years ago. Samsung s6.
Probably doesn't fall under the mobicolour rules... Never mind. When will I have the chance to post the only thing I've ever uploaded to vimeo again?
This is brilliant. :lol:

Mom’s Teddy

13A647A3-ABA3-4EAD-BAF3-1E7183BF0967.jpeg

This is my Mom’s teddy which occasionally sits on my bed although it has slightly painful memories as she had it with her when she died. I’m sure I’ve told this story before long time ago but Mom bought this when she was in her 70s. When she was 3 years old her strict Dad threw away her teddy because she left it in the parlour. She never forgave him and especially in those days when kids didn’t have many toys. She saw this teddy and it reminded her of the one she had as a child so bought it and put it on her bed for the rest of her years. She crocheted the outfit.

Mom’s Teddy

View attachment 181347

This is my Mom’s teddy which occasionally sits on my bed although it has slightly painful memories as she had it with her when she died. I’m sure I’ve told this story before long time ago but Mom bought this when she was in her 70s. When she was 3 years old her strict Dad threw away her teddy because she left it in the parlour. She never forgave him and especially in those days when kids didn’t have many toys. She saw this teddy and it reminded her of the one she had as a child so bought it and put it on her bed for the rest of her years. She crocheted the outfit.
thats beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom