My iPhone Images

Thank you for the links, one of my 52 challenge theme was ICM and it was fun. Think I took a shot of a bottle of Bud.
I was struck by the similarity in effect between your iColorama image and my ICM image. For me, I'm not sure I could reproduce that ICM on demand, so it's good to know there's more than one way to do it. (Pretty much always the case, I think.)

IPhone 14 Pro Max then had a try using the iColorama, it will be fun to use this and get my head round it now I just payed for the whole app.

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

juryjone Jerry is our iColorama guy. He has some tutorials here. You may need to scroll though some pages to find them. He also has a website Photography – enthusiasm noted with tutes.
Yes, I learned a lot from him. Without his tuts I would still be clueless about how to use iColorama. I’m still clueless sometimes btw, but it just makes it all more exciting :lmao:

juryjone Jerry is our iColorama guy. He has some tutorials here. You may need to scroll though some pages to find them. He also has a website Photography – enthusiasm noted with tutes.

Great and Thank you for those Star.
Yes, I learned a lot from him. Without his tuts I would still be clueless about how to use iColorama. I’m still clueless sometimes btw, but it just makes it all more exciting :lmao:

OH cool that makes two of us clueless then lol

Thank you Star, looks like it will be an indoor shot today for my 365 as it's Hissing it down. New word for you lol
ubbyisis Eva has a Swedish name for a particular rain. I can’t remember the spelling, so I’ll let her tell you. She is one of our special members who reads every post, so I know she’ll stop in.

Back
Top Bottom