Our Pets: Furred, Feathered or Scaled

4DD3A346-9354-4FED-98A5-5DF7506D51BB.jpeg

Finn surveying his realm…. :smirkcat:

We have two new kittens today.
Jinx,
IMG_20220619_191852-01.jpeg

and Yuumi.
IMG_20220619_191755-01.jpeg

They are sisters, very confident and friendly, no sign of caution coming to a new home.
Pebbles, who's been with us for 8 years, has only met them by smell so far. She's not best pleased but seems to be relaxing a bit.

Jinx is the smallest, with a look of an Egyptian cat in her face and eyes, to my mind. She's very slight and a little underwieght so her face may fill out as she grows. Yuumi has a rounder face and eyes and big paws.

Our eldest named Yuumi. It's the name of a cat in League of Legends. We named Jinx seperately but coincidently, also a name of a League of Legends character, which you'll know if you watched Arcane last year of course.

Jinx,
View attachment 182023
and Yuumi.
View attachment 182024
They are sisters, very confident and friendly, no sign of caution coming to a new home.
Pebbles, who's been with us for 8 years, has only met them by smell so far. She's not best pleased but seems to be relaxing a bit.

Jinx is the smallest, with a look of an Egyptian cat in her face and eyes, to my mind. She's very slight and a little underwieght so her face may fill out as she grows. Yuumi has a rounder face and eyes and big paws.

Our eldest named Yuumi. It's the name of a cat in League of Legends. We named Jinx seperately but coincidently, also a name of a League of Legends character, which you'll know if you watched Arcane last year of course.
Oh, YAY!!!!! Welcome Jinx & Yuumi!!! They’re beautiful.

Jinx,
View attachment 182023
and Yuumi.
View attachment 182024

Looks like Yuumi's going to be into everything

My right leg after 2 days working from home in the front room. I can bearly feel it as they jump up onto my leg, they are so light but still. This is through my trouser leg of course. Even in lockdown I never went completely naked wfh.
View attachment 182090
Oh. My. Goodness! What the 4X are those? Bites of some sort I’m guessing, but surely not fleas. Mosquitoes? You must be very very tasty. Irresistible, some might say.:sneaky:

My right leg after 2 days working from home in the front room. I can bearly feel it as they jump up onto my leg, they are so light but still. This is through my trouser leg of course. Even in lockdown I never went completely naked wfh.
View attachment 182090
Ouch. Looks like some of them they hung on for a while

View attachment 182090
Well, I guess the curtains are safe. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom